My reef tank

Kurdish reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers i want to show you my reef tank i hope you like it
Just a reminder am from Erbil Iraq ww don’t have any reef shops sometimes it so hard to get a fish or coral and about equipment I bought many of mine from USA almost all of them from #BRS
shipping is so expensive from there to here because of shipping companies in here i send them a link and they have someone there to buy it wich he/she doesn’t know anything about reefing or gifts and free stuf from them
Sorry I talked to much here is my reef Enjoy

7C90FB0E-57E0-4781-87A1-E50FC0576402.jpeg D61143A5-DCE8-46BB-8ABC-7D3F6E8E2DF1.jpeg E70D1239-2BA0-413F-A940-204B791A44E9.jpeg

OP
OP
Kurdish reefer

Kurdish reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing tank. I live close by in UAE but we do have reef shops here. Nonetheless, great job!
Thank you so much and we have reef shops in Baghdad too but we have to see it in photos or videos because we can’t go there everytime they bring corals and the beautiful ones gose to there friends

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a beautiful reef you have there, very impressive.

Does most of your livestock come from Indonesia & Australia? Or is the Red Sea the source for your fish & coral? Sorry for the dumb question, but just curious.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Does most of your livestock come from Indonesia & Australia? Or is the Red Sea the source for your fish & coral? Sorry for the dumb question, but just curious.
Also interested in this. Very nice tank, well done. I hope one day mine looks even half as good as that and I’ll be happy

OP
OP
Kurdish reefer

Kurdish reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you so much
%90 from indonesia and thailand and afew from Australia never seen or heard red sea corals in iraq

OP
OP
Kurdish reefer

Kurdish reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also interested in this. Very nice tank, well done. I hope one day mine looks even half as good as that and I’ll be happy
Thank you so much am very happy to hear that actually i was afraid to post it at first because of these beautiful tanks in here make my tank look bad but am happy i did

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back