My Sickest pair of Picassos

GSELLERS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm definitely more of a cross between Picasso and Snowflake... I like odd looking fish and have a pair of extreme Grade A's.
No they are not, just because they have alot of white in them doesnt make them snowflake variant. Any fish can have extreme white markings, it all has to do with a certain organ in their body. These are from A. percula lineage all the way down the family.

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they are not, just because they have alot of white in them doesnt make them snowflake variant. Any fish can have extreme white markings, it all has to do with a certain organ in their body. These are from A. percula lineage all the way down the family.

Hmmm what organ might that be?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snowflake, Picasso and Onyx are all color variants of Amphiprion Percula[/FONT].

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the first snowflakes were occelaris from englad where they were first bred. The perc variant are occelaris/perc. Or was my understanding. Havent read the other thing but my info come from one of the few people breeding true snowflakes.

GSELLERS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only half right, snowfakes came from england then ORA started producing them. The Picasso originates from true percs. ORA has been the most reputable breeder but there is more out there. The snowflake is of all ocellaris lineage, the picasso, extreme white picasso is of all true percula lineage. There is no mixing of the species to get the markings.

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter what others say, I love them very much. I have a pair of snowcasso from ORA. I think they worth every penny.

dustponds10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will agree that those are some pretty dang nice clowns. I happen to like the piccassos and all. Nice find. I see that you are trying to get them to spawn and raise there babies. Remember me when you are successful. I am interested. Dustin

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are very nice, I like the helmet look like warrior.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.8%
Back