Name our Mascot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What is the best name for our Mascot?

• Mr. Mascot

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Tansy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Xanthael

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sparky

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other: Give us your suggestion!

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_6894.jpeg
Help us name our mascot. Our labels feature one of my favorite fish, the Blueface Angelfish, Pomacanthus Xanthometopon. After losing all of our angels from our tank we have dubbed “Heavenly” we are now past the fallow period and restocking the tank.

We were fortunate to find this little guy from our favorite online fish source and @Ocean_Queenie gave me the nod. We have completed QT and released into our DT with a few others, but have not come up with a name.

We have listed the three names that our daughter, Sherry and I have chosen and need your help by voting for your favorite, you can vote for more than one, or giving us new suggestions. Ha actually 4 names as someone wanted two (I’ll never tell who lol). We will either adopt the name with the most votes, or if your suggestions intrigue us enough we may run another poll with the most votes for name in that poll receiving a special gift from us at

www.reefbysteele.com

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Come on it’s an angelfish! It has to be named after one of God’s angels. I personally like Uriel.
EC22AF1E-1339-424F-B29F-70B78A8964AB.jpeg
This why Xanthael was used. Little play on scientific name with angel spelling. Of course Raphael would cover both the Angel and the Ninja Turtle.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_6894.jpeg
Help us name our mascot. Our labels feature one of my favorite fish, the Blueface Angelfish, Pomacanthus Xanthometopon. After losing all of our angels from our tank we have dubbed “Heavenly” we are now past the fallow period and restocking the tank.

We were fortunate to find this little guy from our favorite online fish source and @Ocean_Queenie gave me the nod. We have completed QT and released into our DT with a few others, but have not come up with a name.

We have listed the three names that our daughter, Sherry and I have chosen and need your help by voting for your favorite, you can vote for more than one, or giving us new suggestions. Ha actually 4 names as someone wanted two (I’ll never tell who lol). We will either adopt the name with the most votes, or if your suggestions intrigue us enough we may run another poll with the most votes for name in that poll receiving a special gift from us at

www.reefbysteele.com
Electra !

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 114 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back