Need help!!

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this guy a day go. I don't understand why it is not sticking to the rock. I find it flowing around in my tank. What I'm I missing here or doing wrong. Yes I did slow drip it for an hour before putting it in tank.

20200814_121409.jpg 20200814_121356.jpg

Nigel35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nem's do what they want to do... until it fins a spot which it likes it will continue to roll
around. You got any other corals in your tank? If so, watch it carefully so it doesn't sting them. A possible option is digging a slight hole and surrounding rocks around the nem which would be in the hole. This might give it a spot to anchor in. mike sure the spot has good lighting as well as flow.

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On top of Nigel's recommendations, if you didn't do so when you introduced the 'nem you should reduce the flow for about 15 minutes or so to give it an easier chance to attach. I just added 7 rock 'nems to my tank this week. 5 of them attached immediately, and two of them (larger ones) I had to tweak their locations until they stopped rolling. Welcome to the Anemone Games!

OP
OP
Cdime712

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nem's do what they want to do... until it fins a spot which it likes it will continue to roll
around. You got any other corals in your tank? If so, watch it carefully so it doesn't sting them. A possible option is digging a slight hole and surrounding rocks around the nem which would be in the hole. This might give it a spot to anchor in. mike sure the spot has good lighting as well as flow.
So do they take time to stick on something ?

OP
OP
Cdime712

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On top of Nigel's recommendations, if you didn't do so when you introduced the 'nem you should reduce the flow for about 15 minutes or so to give it an easier chance to attach. I just added 7 rock 'nems to my tank this week. 5 of them attached immediately, and two of them (larger ones) I had to tweak their locations until they stopped rolling. Welcome to the Anemone Games!
Question is do it look health ?

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 152 76.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 20 10.1%

Back