need id's please

kitten0304

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had these growing for a little while now i have looked all over trying to figure them out, please help yes pics are cropped zoomed and edited to represent the colors to how they look in my tank under 400w 20ks
#1 are very red mini zoas with metallic green splatter in the middle there pink undersides so i don't think there magicians
100_4472.jpg

and #2 are just super bright like see them across the room bright (the pink/oranges) they kinda look like the ones tropic inc calls purple suns but there defiantly not purple.
100_4489.jpg

and last #3 is for both the zoas in that pic the ones on the left are like a seafoam green color and grow like weeds, the others are the orange ones there a little smaller but not mini are deep burnt orange color and have very long skirts. There not bambams i have them
100_4498.jpg

Thank you so much in advance for your help :)

Ladipyg

Saltwater Diva
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, it's hard to tell from the pictures. You could go to ZoaID and see if they are there in the Gallery. That's what most of us usually do. Their pictures are very clear and you have the added advantage of looking at what you have and being able to compare feature by feature with the pictures. Most have more than one picture, so be sure to click on the others to see what they look like under different lighting when you get close to what you have. I can't tell the color on the bottom ones...so I would only be making a best guess if I said the orange ones could be lunar eclipses...

softiegirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first picture does look like a magician paly. The ones in the last pic on the left are texas trash, they do grow like weeds, keep an eye on them, mine have gotten out of control! the second ones look like they could be pink carnations, but i'd have to see a regular light picture.

OP
OP
K

kitten0304

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you softiegirl i will try moving them to some t5 or pc there colors are correct you can see the dragon eyes next to them, i tried looking on coralpedia zoa id and everywhere that sells zoas ladipyg, cant find them there only edited a little cause my pics turn out so blue.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back