• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need to part with my 110G SA Tank

Item Price
$800.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

azreefkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I've had to downsize for various reasons and now have a 110G Eurobraced SA tank in my garage that really should be holding fish. Please note that I am in Goodyear, AZ so really looking for locals wanting to buy this one. Here is what I have:

This is a 112 gallon SC Aquariums made from Starfire (low iron glass) to improve optics. The dimensions are 60” long x 18” deep x 24” tall. There is no center brace to affect lighting across the full tank length since it's Eurobraced.

If you respond before someone buys it, I can also throw in a Radeon track and mounts that fit this 5ft tank valued at over $125! This tank also comes pre-drilled with interior overflow (3 holes) so that a safety overflow can be used in addition to the main drain and return. I'm also throwing in the wooden stand that I made for it as well. I'm no carpenter so it could be prettier for sure but it's spec'd with 2x4's and 2x6's to hold well over 2,000lbs, far in excess what's required for this tank. I've also made the front center support removable so you can install a sump without playing Jenga.

I'm asking $800 for all of it but willing to negotiate within a range.

Pic1.jpg Pic2.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back