New Arrivals 4/28/14

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
EcoTech Marine Radion Wide Angle Lens Upgrade Kit
These replacement upgrade lens are designed to increase the spread of the Radion LED fixture to 36" x 36". Can be use with any generation of Radion XR30w LED fixtures. 2 lens per pack.
EcoTech-Marine-Radion-Wide-Angle-Lens-Upgrade-Kit-99.jpg

D-D AquaScape Aquarium Epoxy Grey - 4oz
AquaScape has been specially developed in association with Milliput for use within Marine Aquariums. Grey AquaScape Epoxy cures underwater to the color of natural stone, which makes it far more aesthetic than standard aquarium epoxy.
D-D-AquaScape-Aquarium-Epoxy-Grey-4oz-99.jpg

Red Sea Copper/Cu Test Kit - 100 tests
Red Sea’s Copper Pro Test kit accurately measures chelated and non-chelated Copper in salt and fresh water aquarium.
Red-Sea-Copper-Cu-Test-Kit-100-tests-99.jpg

Red Sea Aiptasia-X Treatment Kit- 8.5oz (250mL)
In an exciting development for reef-keepers Red Sea has developed a unique patent pending formula to treat the pest anemones Aiptasia sp., Anemonia majano and Boloceroides sp. Affecting almost every reef aquarium, Aiptasia (otherwise known as glass anemones), are often introduced via live rock or corals and can quickly reach plague proportions in marine aquaria, destroying corals and other marine livestock with devastating effect.
Red-Sea-Aiptasia-X-Treatment-Kit-8.5oz-(250mL)-99.jpg

UP Aqua D-522-3 CO2 Glass Diffuser
Glass CO2 diffuser with built-in bubble counter. High quality ceramic plate for atomizing CO2 gas for a higher efficiency diffusion rate.
UP-Aqua-D-522-3-CO2-Glass-Diffuser-99.jpg

Real Reef Live Shelf Rock
Works great for adding shelves to your existing or planned aquascape. Great for creating shelves to accommodate frags, clams and other marine life needing a flat surface. Made from the same all natural calcium based ingredients as Real Reef Rock and functions great as a natural filter or growing surface.
Real-Reef-Live-Shelf-Rock-10-lbs-95.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 45.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 33 32.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back