New from UK

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! The people here go out of their way to encourage others, help newbies, and share information. You are going to love it here.
Beatles Welcome.gif

Jon Snell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
How's it going?

Had Marine aquariums for just over 2 years now.
Read alot of forum posts when I've needed advice but never actually joined officially until now

From UK
Hi dude, I'm from UK. After a cheap Chinese pump on one of my uv units had gone faulty and away at the time everything died after an 11 year old reef tank. Absolutely gutted. Starting again now. The water got so hot most of the equipment like return pump blew. Pleased to have you here. Don't ever go cheap is the lesson to be learned. What you pay for in this hobby is definitely what you get.

Jon Snell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. The view from inside is so much better then looking in from the outside.

@Jon Snell , Sorry about that crash. Been there.
No probs dude. After 11 years I should have known not to buy a chap Chinese pump (only saving £50) to have all waterbourne equipment, fish and corals fry. At least all my apex equipment didn't die. But away from home so I got the warnings but nothing I could. Which I think is worse to be honest as I got alerted but couldn't do anything about it.. H2o hum. Off we go again.

Jon Snell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
How's it going?

Read alot of forum posts when I've needed advice but never actually joined officially until now

From UK
Welcome dude. I am recently new on here as well. Also from the UK. I hope you enjoy being here. People on here are really friendly and helpful. So don't be afraid to ask or post questions etcetera you won't get any snidy comments. Most of all have fun. Welcome again

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All
How's it going?

From UK

Well it's an honor we are your first officially joined forum! :)

Back