New here

ZeeZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall! Kinda new to the hobby grew up with saltwater tanks all my life. I’ve always been a sucker for trigger fishes when I was younger my dad got me a Niger Trigger and ever since than I always said I’ll have my own tank. 20 something years later I got my own little AIO 15 gallon tank about a month or 2 ago and GOLLY I love it more than ever, went out and got an upgrade to a 75gallon frag style tank . I’m not sure if I really wanna get into the coral side I’m stuck in the middle I love the colors but understand that there’s a lot more work involved but than if I do get some trigger fishes the ones I want eat coral. (Picasso’s Nigers wedgetails and clowns). What other fish go well with triggers? I’ve been looking at King Angel, Sumatra Regal Angels, Golden Rim Tangs would yall say these would be good tank mates? Any recommendations as well?

IMG_4132.jpeg IMG_3974.jpeg IMG_3980.jpeg IMG_3983.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall! Kinda new to the hobby grew up with saltwater tanks all my life. I’ve always been a sucker for trigger fishes when I was younger my dad got me a Niger Trigger and ever since than I always said I’ll have my own tank. 20 something years later I got my own little AIO 15 gallon tank about a month or 2 ago and GOLLY I love it more than ever, went out and got an upgrade to a 75gallon frag style tank . I’m not sure if I really wanna get into the coral side I’m stuck in the middle I love the colors but understand that there’s a lot more work involved but than if I do get some trigger fishes the ones I want eat coral. (Picasso’s Nigers wedgetails and clowns). What other fish go well with triggers? I’ve been looking at King Angel, Sumatra Regal Angels, Golden Rim Tangs would yall say these would be good tank mates? Any recommendations as well?

IMG_4132.jpeg IMG_3974.jpeg IMG_3980.jpeg IMG_3983.jpeg
Welcome, glad you are here!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back