New member in the UK -1000L sps reef tank

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I am a UK reefer and discovered the site while searching for ultra rare sps corals which i cant have living in the UK because i believe we cant import these due to restrictions ,I was amazed at the special corals on the Reef Raft sites and others both in the US and Canada.
My tank is approx 1000L and has been running now just over a year and running well ,i transferred a lot of corals over from my previous tank , i have a lot of fish i will put some pictures up when i find out how to do it.
DSC_6065 (Medium).JPG

DSC_6059 (Medium).JPG

Thanks Bill

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all
I am a UK reefer and discovered the site while searching for ultra rare sps corals which i cant have living in the UK because i believe we cant import these due to restrictions ,I was amazed at the special corals on the Reef Raft sites and others both in the US and Canada.
My tank is approx 1000L and has been running now just over a year and running well ,i transferred a lot of corals over from my previous tank , i have a lot of fish i will put some pictures up when i find out how to do it.
DSC_6065 (Medium).JPG

DSC_6059 (Medium).JPG

Thanks Bill

Amazing reef Bill and welcome to R2R! If you have time please gives us more details about your tank as well as more photos! :)

OP
OP
maxwell

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Many thanks for the kind words , i will try to get some tank build details and macro pics of corals , i am just in the process of changing a couple as i want to add a nice spath and an ultra pink monti to the front , it will be picture heavy .

thanks Bill

OP
OP
maxwell

maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi tank thread started in large tank section -Maxwells UK reef tank

Bill

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would love to see more photos!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back