New Partnership/Product Announcement Coming Wednesday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So...internet problems delayed the Facebook Live we had planned with our new partner, so we will be going live with him NEXT Wednesday instead. But I promised an announcement, and here it is:

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is excited to partner with Quantum USA to bring you the best powdered coral food on the market. CORAL CANE® is a complete coral food containing phytoplankton, zooplankton, natural food sources without containing excess unwanted nutrients, binders or fillers. It has a range of particle sizes, large enough for mouths but fine enough for polyps which makes it suitable for all types of coral.

Coral Cane is now listed in the "Phytoplankton" section of our website.

We have also created two new combo packs:

Complete Coral Feeding Package containing our live phyto + a jar of Coral Cane at a discounted "bundle" price (different size options available)
Snacklebasket containing our live phyto + Snacklebox + a jar of Coral Cane at a discounted "bundle" price (different size options available)

Congrats @Cell @Swede Reef and @Gtinnel - I'll be PMing you your $50 gift codes shortly for your correct guess!!

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...internet problems delayed the Facebook Live we had planned with our new partner, so we will be going live with him NEXT Wednesday instead. But I promised an announcement, and here it is:

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is excited to partner with Quantum USA to bring you the best powdered coral food on the market. CORAL CANE® is a complete coral food containing phytoplankton, zooplankton, natural food sources without containing excess unwanted nutrients, binders or fillers. It has a range of particle sizes, large enough for mouths but fine enough for polyps which makes it suitable for all types of coral.

Coral Cane is now listed in the "Phytoplankton" section of our website.

We have also created two new combo packs:

Complete Coral Feeding Package containing our live phyto + a jar of Coral Cane at a discounted "bundle" price (different size options available)
Snacklebasket containing our live phyto + Snacklebox + a jar of Coral Cane at a discounted "bundle" price (different size options available)

Congrats @Cell @Swede Reef and @Gtinnel - I'll be PMing you your $50 gift codes shortly for your correct guess!!
awesome! Congrats! I’ll definitely be picking some up next time I order!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decorative macro Refugium algae? If so, I need to out in an order asap.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Decorative macro Refugium algae? If so, I need to out in an order asap.
You can't use decorative and algae in the same sentence.

puke GIF

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 45.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 64 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back