• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New "Snackle" Combo Packs - Phytoplankton, Copepods, Amphipods, Coral Cane

Item Price
15 - 229
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Customers have been asking for new combo pack options - especially for combo packs containing amphipods - so Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is excited to announce our new line of "Snackle" combo packs:

The Snacklepack Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods) and phytoplankton.
The Snacklepail Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, and Coral Cane.
The Snacklebasket Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, and amphipods.
The Snacklecrate Combo - Contains Snacklebox (copepods), phytoplankton, amphipods, and Coral Cane.

Multiple size options are available for each combo, to suit the smallest and largest of tanks!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Monday everyone - and happy early Black Friday! Our Black Friday sale is now live. Save 20 percent off your order AND get SnackleCash (gift cards) for buying any "Snackle" item! See graphic below.

6A4C9552-A00D-44E9-84D4-AD8293DCB928.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our Black Friday sale is now LIVE and active through next Tuesday, 11/28. You can use the code DAGTHANKFUL23 at checkout to save 20% off your entire order. For every "Snackle" item you purchase, you'll also get a gift card that you can use on a future purchase. (You get a $10 gift card for every 16 oz. "Snackle" product and a $20 gift card for every half gallon "Snackle" product.)

If you'd prefer, here's a direct link to our website that will automatically apply the coupon code at checkout:

Ashley and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

P.S. If you'd like to take advantage of the sale pricing but delay your shipping, just shoot us an email. We can even ship your order in January if you'd like to wait until the holidays are over. Just let us know!

6A4C9552-A00D-44E9-84D4-AD8293DCB928.jpeg

TatorTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just placed an order today. That discount is HUGE, so I was able to justify a big 'ol bottle of phyto too.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Don't forget our Black Friday sale - DAGTHANKFUL23

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a Black Friday bump! Click the link below to automatically apply our Black Friday discount code (DAGTHANKFUL23) which will save you 20% on every order AND earn you gift cards for every "Snackle" product you purchase!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those who don't know, we treat your pods and phyto as well as other vendors treat high end coral:

1. We ship exclusively in biodegradable styrofoam boxes to keep your pods and phyto alive and thriving even in these cold temperatures. We NEVER charge box fees.

2. We check the weather on every order before shipping, adding heat packs or ice packs as needed to ensure live arrival.

3. We have a full satisfaction guarantee. If anything goes wrong, shoot us a message and we'll reship your order for free. No photos, videos, or forms are needed.

We're a small husband and wife business, and every single customer really does matter. That's the Dinkins Difference.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all were generous with your amphipod orders last weekend so we're going to let the cultures rest this week. We anticipate putting more on the site next Wednesday.

The good news is that we have plenty of phyto and pods. Have you fed your reef today?

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're shipping again tomorrow, so it's not too late to get your orders in for shipping this week!

P.S. We'll have both berghia and amphipods back up on the website Wednesday morning.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amphipods are back on the site and berghia will be back up on the site tomorrow morning at about 9am Central!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our last shipping day before the holidays will be Tuesday, December 12. Anything you order by 3 PM Central Time that day will ship that day. We are shipping all orders for second day delivery at no extra charge.

Because of last-minute holiday shopping, all the shipping companies tend to experience massive delays the week before Christmas, and the backlog doesn't begin to ease until after New Years. We don't want any packages to get delayed and held over the weekend (which sometimes results in our live plants/animals not surviving), so it's safest to avoid shipping live goods during this season of extreme delays.

Accordingly, we will resume shipping Monday, January 8.

If you have a subscription with us, we'll be sending you an email to see if you'd like your order to ship next week or if you'd prefer to wait until January.

Thank you so much for Thinkin' Dinkins!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back