New tank

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking for a new tank to replace my innovative marine 25 gallon laggon with a innovative marine 50 gallon laggon or go to another separate brand and do a Red Sea 250

OP
OP
Tactical Reefkeeping

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankyou I just found an innovative marine 50 gallon on face book marketplace for 650 is that a good deal and I am dosing All for reef and do know how much I should dose

Upvote 0

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I admire you for taking on this hobby at 13 and making a successful following.

At 13 I think I was eating dirt and putting pencils in electric outlets because I learned “wood is an insulator”

You should check out my tank page, I am a successful reefer with almost 25 years of experience, and my current tank is a 2 yr old LPS dominate reef designed to be ultra low maintenance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Tactical Reefkeeping

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah Thankyou I am going to my first reef Palloza and definitely checking out your page here is some pics and those scratches are outer and if the screen shots do not work let me know. And you can subscribe here

https://youtube.com/@TacticalReefkeeping777?si=lKFAhf1KLyaPvxsQ IMG_0909.png IMG_0910.png IMG_0911.png IMG_0912.png IMG_0914.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Tactical Reefkeeping

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upvote 0

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know used market place prices but in my opinion I think it’s a good deal

It has many small upgrades, both cosmetic and functional ones. Looks to be in good shape too

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Tactical Reefkeeping

Tactical Reefkeeping

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know used market place prices but in my opinion I think it’s a good deal

It has many small upgrades, both cosmetic and functional ones. Looks to be in good shape too
Thankyou for all the help and support I followed you on here and I can not insta sense I am not allowed to have it but my mom did

Upvote 0

Fred A.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, not trying to help steer you by any means, but as the other poster said, if you can fit 48”, just so you are aware (if you weren’t already) generally speaking the bigger the tank, the easier/ more stable it is. Smaller tanks can be tough to keep stable. Just my 2 cents here. Happy Easter by the way.
I agree. Moving up to an 80 gallon tank is no problem. Other than the cost comparisons, the amount of additional work to maintain is almost nothing. I went from a 60 gallon freshwater tank to a 500G saltwater, and, while it was a poop load more to buy, it really isn't much harder to maintain! (FOWLR)

Upvote 0

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 59 28.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 43 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back