New to Saltwater Tank

FinaNemo2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m excited to be a part of this group. I am new to saltwater fish keeping and I know I will be learning more from this community. I have a 29 gallon tank with 2 black clownfish. I just got them today after cycling my tank for 4 weeks. My parameters are all within range that’s why today is the big day.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome33.gif

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m excited to be a part of this group. I am new to saltwater fish keeping and I know I will be learning more from this community. I have a 29 gallon tank with 2 black clownfish. I just got them today after cycling my tank for 4 weeks. My parameters are all within range that’s why today is the big day.
Welcome to R2R! Congo’s the tank! You have come to the right place for sure. This forum helped me a lot.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back