New to you

Big Chippa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Chip and I live on Cape Cod in Mass. I found this site a couple of months ago I like the content, so here I am. I am a member of Boston Reefers and have ben reef keeping for about 12 or so years. My current tank is a 92 corner bow in wall with a 90 gal a 55 gal and a 75 gal in the basment for sump/fure ect I mainly like sps and aussie acans and of course LE frags!!!!!. So there is my greeting to all and hope to engage in some good old fashoned reef talk with some new friends. Chip

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chip,

We are not going to let you off the hook that easily. Someone with that many years of experience and tanks needs a Big Chippa's Tanks thread on our members tank forum.

I am interested in finding out what changes in reef keeping you have seen during your experience and what tasks you think new reefers have overlooked.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Chip what's going on my friend! I got my Red Sox shirt on as I type! :D

Welcome bro and please make yourself at home, your among friends! ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nats? Yep that's exactly what they are NATS as in BUZZ OFF!! LOL! Naw most Bostonians are loyal to the BOSOX BABY!

OP
OP
Big Chippa

Big Chippa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nats?.... I think he ment Pats;) I will get a tank thread going I have one in Boston Reefers so it will be easy to move over here, Definetly Sox country over here, We like everyone except Yankees fans!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I will see if I can drag more Boston reefers over this way. Chip

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nats?.... I think he ment Pats;) I will get a tank thread going I have one in Boston Reefers so it will be easy to move over here, Definetly Sox country over here, We like everyone except Yankees fans!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I will see if I can drag more Boston reefers over this way. Chip

You already did:D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet liam! Thanks for coming over and welcome to you!! Now you need to start your own thread so we can get to know you as well.

Thanks for joining!

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet liam! Thanks for coming over and welcome to you!! Now you need to start your own thread so we can get to know you as well.

Thanks for joining!

Thanks ,i will start a thread

OP
OP
Big Chippa

Big Chippa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling you will see even more Boston reefers in the near future, Liam it did not take you long:headbang: Liam is a class act and is a huge wealth of solid info.

OP
OP
Big Chippa

Big Chippa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Todd I was very close to contacting you on the peace coral you had but I missed out on the last peice:angryfire: let me know when you frag it again. Good to know you are on this site as well! Chip

rlculver09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Robin I live in Tallassee al.I join this site a couple of months ago and and I haven't been in the hoppy long but I love it. Currently I have a 29 gallon tank and a 55 gallon. I've seen some beautiful stuff so I know I will be getting a bigger tank soon.Zoanthids are my favorites so if any one has any unique one's let me know.
Thanks,
Robin

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back