New Year, New Giveaway: Win a DELTEC Skimmer! - A R2R Exclusive Contest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
new-year-giveaway-2018-social-v2.png

Hi Fellow Reefers,

Robert, Kelly, and the rest of the crew are hard at work filming new Marine Depot videos to release in the New Year.

We wanted to invite you all to join us on our adventures in reefkeeping in 2018 by subscribing to our YouTube channel!

Once you subscribe (or if you are already a subscriber), reply to this thread with your YouTube username along with 1 topic or product you'd like us to cover in the New Year!

On 2/1/18 we will choose 1 lucky R2R member/MD YouTube subscriber from this thread to receive a FREE Deltec SCA 1351 Protein Skimmer—a beast of a skimmer and a $379 value!

We'll also send a snazzy Marine Depot T-shirt and some handy plug labels to 5 random R2R members just for helping us out with fresh content ideas. :D

Thank you in advance to everyone for participating and GOOD LUCK!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Brien

View Badges
Reaction score
brieninsac and I'd like to see you do a video on the effectiveness of Clear FX Pro over Carbon / GFO.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed! Pelphrey is the channel! http://youtube.com/pelphrey

I want to see more videos on office tanks. I know you all have office tanks! Warehouse videos, I like the howto videos but I think it would be fun to see how the process works. An order comes in, it is picked, boxed and shipped. Seems simple but we all know there is a process behind the scenes! Again Office tanks!

Th3_Ch3mist

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed. User name Peter Bults.

Would love to see some information with regards to water test kits en testing. Comparisons, accuracy and presicion of the kits. Stabilities of the kits. Price per test and tests per kit. How do they compare to probes, if available. Which probe are there on the market. How much calibration do the probes need. Single or combined probes. Sofware and apps available to track water statistics. How do water parameters influence eachother and aqua live.

As a science guy would love to now all those kind of back ground things.

Best regards, Peter Bults

Noahs Home Zoo

View Badges
Reaction score
IronsInTheFire and This would be PERFECT for my SPS tank. :D I'm just getting the hang of things with all the testing and trying to balance out the chemicals. The only thing that I have yet to buy is a Skimmer...I imagine I will be needing it sooner then later. So pretty Please :D

rockinzebra457

View Badges
Reaction score
Rockinzebra457

I’d like to see a comparison video of the Triton method and ATI essentials

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Sub'd - User name fudsey

Would love to see more on light requirements for different corals

petroinmd

View Badges
Reaction score
A Spencer subscribed
Suggested topic
Best food for auto feeder.
Risks too

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
mtamorrow. How to use the seneye to measure par. Should you turn off flow, or not?

Heibel

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed--username [email protected]

Suggested topic--I would like to see you guys set up a super minimal reef tank, least amount of automation possible, basically just lights and skimmer with sump, do manual top offs and manual dosing, and compare that against a fully automated tank, both of which set up on the same lights and lighting schedule and such, same or very similar corals and fish, give bi monthly updates and such. Great fun it would be.

caietaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed, username [email protected]. I'd like to see a comparison on effectiveness between standard in-sump refugium and an algae reactor, e.e., the Pax Bellum ARID reactors.

David Bell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscripted to youtube for awhile (youtube name: David Bell). I would like to see you do videos on the Santa Monica Algae Turf scrubbers and performing tests to see how the numbers turn out. So, yes a video series :)

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed. [email protected].

I'd like to see a skimmer effectiveness comparison video comparing a few different models and the total % of DOCs that are removed. If that is possible [emoji4]

rockstarta78

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed tabrez aziz

I'd like to see a review of you guys setting up a Triton method tank. This will be very helpful for anyone thinking about going the Triton route.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've been a subscriber for a long time. My username is Tuffy11111

What I'd like to see is really anything. If you put out content I'll definitely watch it. I feel like you guys gave up on the setup and progression of the Drop Off Build.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 121 81.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back