Newbie from PA

Levib.Lenhart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My name is Levi and I’m a newbie to reef keeping! I recently inherited a new (to me) 56gal established reef tank. I currently have 2 clowns, a pixy hawkfish, a sea urchin, a Duncan coral, an octospawn coral, some green buttons, Yuma mushrooms, and a few different zoas! I’d love to learn a few tips and tricks from everyone!
C2847DFC-CC6F-4371-B67A-73D5C16F9714.jpeg

OP
OP
L

Levib.Lenhart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Where in PA are you from? If you happen to be in the Lehigh Valley area you should checkout Something Fishy! One of the better LFS that I have seen, especially for fish selection
I’m from the York area, but I’m out that way quite often so I’ll definitely check it out!

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Very nice first reef you have.

Welcome!! Where in PA are you from? If you happen to be in the Lehigh Valley area you should checkout Something Fishy! One of the better LFS that I have seen, especially for fish selection
Agree with this. Something fishy is one of a few LFS I will go to. I haven’t got fish because I have 2 other places that fully quarantine but something fishy always sold healthy fish to friends.
when you are in the area it will be worth the trip.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back