OP
OP
B

borrdan23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah no jughandles, or having to turn right to go left... so yeah, not really lol

At any rate welcome to R2R! And there is an awesome LFS up in Clifton, Absolutely Fish. Love that store.
Thanks ! Yeah that’s a cool store I went up to that one and ended getting my hammers and 2 cyphastrea from there. Everyone there is pretty knowledgeable to which is nice.

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone ! New to the forums. Ive heard a lot of good things about this forum and finally joined lol. I never had a saltwater tank and finally saved up a bit last year to start one. I started in November of 2023 so I'm about 6 months in and enjoy every second of it. I ended up getting a waterbox AIO 50.3 during their blue sales event and they are worth every penny. Everything has been stable and growing pretty good so far. My wife says I stare more at the tank than her . Have a great day everyone and thanks in advance for the help and tips.
IMG_5395.jpg

My wife told me back in the day that I spent more time with my 'Fishy Friends' than I did with her! LOL, she STILL uses that moniker! My lady had absolutely no interest in reefkeeping. Her ONLY request was that I get a hermit crab. I can do that! Heck, I may even get two!

OP
OP
B

borrdan23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife told me back in the day that I spent more time with my 'Fishy Friends' than I did with her! LOL, she STILL uses that moniker! My lady had absolutely no interest in reefkeeping. Her ONLY request was that I get a hermit crab. I can do that! Heck, I may even get two!
I have somewhat similar. When I got the tank I was so obsessed because I’ve wanted one for atleast a good 15+ years. But always said when I have the money to get what I want. Well anyways just cycling the tank I could stare at it for hours and my wife says she wishes I stared at her like I stare at the tank fast forward a few months later and there is corals and cool fish , now she tells me when there’s a polyp forming

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back