Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When was the purchase? You're most likely under warranty for a replacement
Hi Zach, sorry totally lagging here. I don't know which light is which except for the oldest one. I have ordered 3 and gotten two giveaways. The oldest is still running and is from Nov 2022. The next oldest is Feb 2023. And the third oldest purchased is from May 15th 2023. I have to dig into my R2R messages to find when the giveaway lights were. What do I do next, you think?

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you'll like them. app takes a little getting used to but they are powerful little lights with great color spectrums and big spread with those optic domes
They are really are great little lights. The app needs some work, but it's useable. They look great. I like them as much as my Kessil a500x, maybe even more.

outdoorsmanT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This November will be my 20th year keeping marine tanks. I have run so many different lights & these can keep up with the best if not better. They also offer a 2 year warranty. If you have issues or dislike the lights, contact us and we will make it right. My corals and so many others speak for themselves. We also have been supplying more and more big coral shops as of lately which is another reason we run out. I promise you will see more of these lights at shows very soon across the country :)
Hey Zach, I was looking at the website online and see under warranty it says one year. Is the 2 year warranty correct for the k7 pro 3s? I’ve been debating two of these lights and keep looking for all the information and reviews I can. Thank you!

Olefreebe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went ahead and ordered last night myself and eould just like to know of it is shipping from U.S.
Order#2506

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At work today, but here's a quick cruddy screen shot from home on my Lorex cam at the end of my tank. Colors are Waaay better with a real camera though. I'll have to get some up this weekend. Great little lights for sure!!! My two are bookending my mitras.
Screenshot_20240503_110529_Lorex.jpg

20220925_152047.jpg

20220925_144029.jpg

20220925_212945.jpg

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Zach, sorry totally lagging here. I don't know which light is which except for the oldest one. I have ordered 3 and gotten two giveaways. The oldest is still running and is from Nov 2022. The next oldest is Feb 2023. And the third oldest purchased is from May 15th 2023. I have to dig into my R2R messages to find when the giveaway lights were. What do I do next, you think?
Send me a pm, I'll take care of it:)

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Zach, I was looking at the website online and see under warranty it says one year. Is the 2 year warranty correct for the k7 pro 3s? I’ve been debating two of these lights and keep looking for all the information and reviews I can. Thank you!
It may have been changed but I have not been informed of this. I think I have only had 1 or maybe now 2 warranty returns that were actually close to a year or older. I will double check on this :)

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 50 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back