Noo-Psyche's Stay Lucky Giveaway! Win a K7 Pro III or a K7 Mini!!!

tom's_tank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Giveaway Spring 24 lucky.png

Who's feeling lucky? We want to create even more chances for you to improve your luck by offering you a shot at bringing home the incredible K7 Pro III reef light or K7 mini! Many thanks to @noopsyche for bringing us another awesome giveaway! Here's your chance to let your luck shine with the mesmerizing glow of Noo-Psyche!

NOO-PSYCHE's K7 series reef lights are comparable to what is usually considered high-end reef lighting! Many of our R2R members use and love these reef lights!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:
Check out the Noopsyche product page and tell us why you would like to get Noopsyche lights. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry. Entry will be validated on win)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.
  • Bonus 1: Add the link and title of this thread in your signature. This bonus will be verified if it is the entry drawn. You can remove the signature after this event finishes.
  • Bonus 2: Share this giveaway on any social media platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter/X, etc.). Remember to come back here and post to get the bonus. (This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway)
  • Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Bonus 4: Please tag friends in this thread who you think may need this prize. Each participant can only tag up to 4 people. Please post separately for every tag to the bonus. Extra tags will be invalid.
  • Bonus 5: Provide a clear photo of a coral (please do not retouch it), the only requirement is that it exists in a running tank of yours or that of a relative or friend. Not limited to a corner of the tank, it may include a single creature or multiple creatures.
  • Bonus 6: This bonus is exclusively for Noopsyche customers. If you purchased our product during the giveaway or within 15 days before this giveaway, please post your order number (#xxx) and name here to get bonus 6.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

Two winners will be selected:

• One winner will receive a K7 PRO III APP controlled reef light and arm bracket of K7 PRO III
  • One winner will receive a K7 mini with flex arm.

K 7 PRO III with arm bracket:

k7-jpeg.3109875

k7v3-spectrum-jpeg.2313956

k7v3-schematic-jpeg.2313957

K7 Mini with flex arm:

noopsychek7mini.jpg

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through April 14, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on April 15, 2024.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Many thanks to @noopsyche for this awesome giveaway!
Official entry: I'm currently building a frag tank to help fund my hobby, it would be really useful to have such good lighting so that I can keep the coral happy and healthy in my tank.!

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Who's feeling lucky? We want to create even more chances for you to improve your luck by offering you a shot at bringing home the incredible K7 Pro III reef light or K7 mini! Many thanks to @noopsyche for bringing us another awesome giveaway! Here's your chance to let your luck shine with the mesmerizing glow of Noo-Psyche!

NOO-PSYCHE's K7 series reef lights are comparable to what is usually considered high-end reef lighting! Many of our R2R members use and love these reef lights!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:
Check out the Noopsyche product page and tell us why you would like to get Noopsyche lights. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry. Entry will be validated on win)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.
  • Bonus 1: Add the link and title of this thread in your signature. This bonus will be verified if it is the entry drawn. You can remove the signature after this event finishes.
  • Bonus 2: Share this giveaway on any social media platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter/X, etc.). Remember to come back here and post to get the bonus. (This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway)
  • Bonus 3: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • Bonus 4: Please tag friends in this thread who you think may need this prize. Each participant can only tag up to 4 people. Please post separately for every tag to the bonus. Extra tags will be invalid.
  • Bonus 5: Provide a clear photo of a coral (please do not retouch it), the only requirement is that it exists in a running tank of yours or that of a relative or friend. Not limited to a corner of the tank, it may include a single creature or multiple creatures.
  • Bonus 6: This bonus is exclusively for Noopsyche customers. If you purchased our product during the giveaway or within 15 days before this giveaway, please post your order number (#xxx) and name here to get bonus 6.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

• One winner will receive a K7 PRO III APP controlled reef light and arm bracket of K7 PRO III

k7-jpeg.3109875

K7 Mini with flex arm:

noopsychek7mini.jpg

Entries accepted through April 14, 2024. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on April 15, 2024.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Many thanks to @noopsyche for this awesome giveaway!!
Official entry: what caught my eye was the mini. That and the notification. Honestly I wasn’t planning on entering but the k7 mini I could get a little mini softy or macroalgae tank at work.

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1: this is about three hairy mushrooms on a sea shell. I got it from a LFS and I asked if they were willing to sell.

Attachments

• IMG_3071.jpeg
    IMG_3071.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 5

kdx7214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry (if I hadn't already done it): I already have two of the K7 Pro III (order #2320) and love them, although they are a bit low on PAR, so another would really be helpful.

Ben Bongratz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry:

THE PRIZE

k7-jpeg.3109875

K7 Mini with flex arm:

noopsychek7mini.jpg

Many thanks to @noopsyche for this awesome giveaway!!
Official Entry: Noopsyche’s seem to be extremely affordable and as I upgrade to a larger tank, I’d like to try out a series of the K7 pro’s across the tank. I currently have a bar and one extra blue spot in the middle.

Timbo13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I'd like to try a new light on Fluval Evo. At the moment I have an AI Prime 16 but wouldn't mind trying something with 2 pucks instead of one. Theb K7 PRO 3 seems like a winner.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back