Noopsyche np k7 pro v3

omerseymen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, i am planning to buy one np k7 pro v3 but before i buy i wanted to ask about your experiences with it. Is it efficient and did you guys see any coral growth ?

I will use it with 2 ai primes (ai13 and ai16hd) at the sides and np k7 pro will be at the middle .

(40"W, 18"D, 16"H)

OP
OP
omerseymen

omerseymen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a great experience with them. Great coral growth and coloration. Unless you have the two primes already, I would save the money and just get a second noopsyche.
I already have two primes but maybe in the future i will upgrade to 2 np k7's if i get a larger tank.
How long have you been using the noopsyche?
And i saw some threads about the mobile app, they say that it is hard to use

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a fish store about an hour from me called Sustainable Aquatics. They also have a breeding program in another building, but the one I am speaking of is the retail store. It's a little hole in the wall place, but they use all Noopsyche K7 version 2.

I need to find that picture I have, but they have a 60 cube down there with some LPS, softies and maybe an Acro or two up top. It has one fixture on it and the corals are growing like crazy. They have grow out systems with Montipora the size of a kitchen table in there, haha.

Will they grow coral? Yes. I can't vouch for their build quality or anything like that and I have never used them. Just telling you what I've seen.

Found a couple of pics I took a few years ago. The whole store is ran on Noopsyche's

1715022961150.png

1715023011771.png

OP
OP
omerseymen

omerseymen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot guys. Now i have a problem, they do not ship this light to Turkey directly from aliexpress. What should i do, any ideas?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot guys. Now i have a problem, they do not ship this light to Turkey directly from aliexpress. What should i do, any ideas?
I wouldn’t buy from aliexpress anyway. Noopsyches official website is https://noopsychereeflight.com/

Also, when you buy them if you use promo code “R2R” when you checkout they give a small discount.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, since I never gave my opinion of the lights. I have 6 of K7 Pro 3 lights (before they used wifi) over my tank and the lights themselves are great for the price. I have one of the Mini lights on another tank that uses wifi. I don’t care for the app, but if you’re going to setup the light and then never change it then it’s usable. I was also never able to get mine connected to my home wifi, so I just set it up in AP mode and never went back into the app.

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Gtinnel dies noopsyche still post around R2R? I think they had a local USA dealer. Might look into trying some out.

The Ecotech Radion G4 was probably the best fixture Ecotech ever made as far as LEDs and corals that loved them. The V3 noopsyche are almost identical to those on spectrum and led layout. I'm sure they would be good.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Gtinnel dies noopsyche still post around R2R? I think they had a local USA dealer. Might look into trying some out.

The Ecotech Radion G4 was probably the best fixture Ecotech ever made as far as LEDs and corals that loved them. The V3 noopsyche are almost identical to those on spectrum and led layout. I'm sure they would be good.
I haven’t talked to them on here in several years but I know that they have (or at least had) @Zach B ship the lights for orders in the US when he has them on hand.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back