NoxTheDragon1236: Rediscovering the Aquatic World

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, fellow enthusiasts!

Allow me to introduce myself – I'm NoxTheDragon1236, seasoned with 17 years of experience in the healthcare field. However, my journey doesn't stop there. About 12 years ago, I embarked on an exciting adventure into the world of saltwater aquariums, tending to a vibrant 55-gallon tank.

Life, with its demands and joys, led me to temporarily set aside my aquatic hobby. Fast forward to the present, I find myself at a unique crossroads. My child is a bit older, and I've carved out some time to rekindle my passion for marine life. To ease back into the fascinating realm of aquariums, I've chosen a 13.5 Fluval Evo XII Marine Tank for this new chapter of my aquatic journey.

But here's the twist – this time, it's not just for personal enjoyment. I've decided to share the magic of marine life with my residents. As a gesture of care and enrichment, I'm setting up the nano tank in their hall. Currently, the tank is in the early stages – aquascaped and in the midst of its cycling process. We've got a dedicated clean-up crew in there, diligently working their aquatic magic.

I'm thrilled to be part of this community, and I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts, seasoned aquarists, and anyone who shares a love for the mesmerizing underwater world. Whether you're a veteran in the field or a novice like me taking the plunge into nano tanks, let's share experiences, insights, and maybe even a few mishaps along the way.

Feel free to drop by, say hello, and join me on this aquatic adventure. I'm open to advice, anecdotes, and anything that can help make this marine endeavor a success for both me and my residents.

Here's to the beauty of underwater ecosystems and the joy they bring to our lives!

Best regards,NoxTheDragon1236

DJC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome friend
It seems the passion never dies and always there to rekindle great knowledge and info here for all your reef needs

1704963731965.gif

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Allow me to introduce myself – I'm NoxTheDragon1236, seasoned with 17 years of experience in the healthcare field. However, my journey doesn't stop there. About 12 years ago, I embarked on an exciting adventure into the world of saltwater aquariums, tending to a vibrant 55-gallon tank.

Life, with its demands and joys, led me to temporarily set aside my aquatic hobby. Fast forward to the present, I find myself at a unique crossroads. My child is a bit older, and I've carved out some time to rekindle my passion for marine life. To ease back into the fascinating realm of aquariums, I've chosen a 13.5 Fluval Evo XII Marine Tank for this new chapter of my aquatic journey.

But here's the twist – this time, it's not just for personal enjoyment. I've decided to share the magic of marine life with my residents. As a gesture of care and enrichment, I'm setting up the nano tank in their hall. Currently, the tank is in the early stages – aquascaped and in the midst of its cycling process. We've got a dedicated clean-up crew in there, diligently working their aquatic magic.

I'm thrilled to be part of this community, and I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts, seasoned aquarists, and anyone who shares a love for the mesmerizing underwater world. Whether you're a veteran in the field or a novice like me taking the plunge into nano tanks, let's share experiences, insights, and maybe even a few mishaps along the way.

Feel free to drop by, say hello, and join me on this aquatic adventure. I'm open to advice, anecdotes, and anything that can help make this marine endeavor a success for both me and my residents.

Here's to the beauty of underwater ecosystems and the joy they bring to our lives!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
welcometuna.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back