Nudibranch????

Dalmatia

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this nudibranch in my nano... any clues to what type it is?

1462736695042.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elysia?

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure the OP thanx you lionfish it's great to have such knowledgeable people who can answer almost any question you have I love r2r :)

Now back to your lair until needed again your kinda like Batman/woman shine the lionfish symbol and you come save the day lol

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then I'm dragging KJ back with me, I believe he got it right the first time :)

I do see a slight tell-tale "bubble hump" however, but I think it could be equally likely to be either/or.

Last edited:

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can even turn color when they are starving... the Elysia that is. And I do think it's an Elysia over an Oxynoe, BTW. If you had of said "Yup, that's it", I wouldn't have followed it up with the Oxynoe suggestion. Do you still have him?

Even though there's a hint of a 'bump" on the top Elysia, you can see by his reflection, it's probably just the angle and a little camera trickery.
el.jpg

Wilsoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can even turn color when they are starving... the Elysia that is. And I do think it's an Elysia over an Oxynoe, BTW. If you had of said "Yup, that's it", I wouldn't have followed it up with the Oxynoe suggestion. Do you still have him?

Even though there's a hint of a 'bump" on the top Elysia, you can see by his reflection, it's probably just the angle and a little camera trickery.
el.jpg

It has the flap of flesh as observed on the one I found in my tank. The bump could definitely be an illusion. Mine slithered into the sump and I never saw it again after that.

OP
OP
Dalmatia

Dalmatia

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

el.jpg

Ya I put him in a measuring cup with some a little water change this morning cause I have no flow in the cup, lol
I don't like killing stuff, especially if I don't know what it is

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0969.JPG
Ya I put him in a measuring cup with some a little water change this morning cause I have no flow in the cup, lol
I don't like killing stuff, especially if I don't know what it is
Is this a white nudibranch? Look at the top middle area of my closed gsp corals I,found,this white thing crawling slow

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 109 43.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 120 47.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.2%
Back