Oceanic Biocube 29

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on starting up a nano when I move to my new house in a couple of months and I think I've narrowed my choice to the BC 29 because of all the mods out there and just the overall support out there for it.

Any suggestions on places to buy one without the stand? There is a place here locally that has them but I would rather save some $$$ if at all possible. I have been cruising the boards but haven't seen any for sale.

Let me know if you all have some suggestions on places to buy...

Thanks in advance.

Adam

OP
OP
divecj5

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions guys...I reallly appreciate the input. I will scope things out online but I was kind of feeling all along like you Coralnutz and will probably end up paying more to get it locally. That way, like you said, if anything is damaged with it from the get go I can take it 5 minutes up the road to get replaced.

I'll let you guys know if I find anything online or what I end up getting. Tank thread to come...

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 33 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back