OFFICIAL FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About the $100 gift card, R2R is in charge of that. R2R will name the winner and we will email the gift card code.

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Dave's been super busy with projects and life, but is getting back into more videos. We shot three videos last night. Topics last night were Acropora, LPS, and Zoos...care info and troubleshooting tips. (We had a feeding video coming, but the colors didn't come out good enough so we need to reshoot.)

Also, we have a GoPro...give us some ideas on what to do with it!

More video of your customers 400 gal. tank. You know the one Im talking about.

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That tank is my inspiration for a true mixed reef. I have been a stickhead but making a change as I remember seeing mixed tanks 20 years ago that really got me into this hobby. Very well done mix of colors and life forms in there.

OP
OP
Vivid Aquariums

Vivid Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And thank you for noticing our new website! We worked super hard on it and quietly launched it in June. It's our third platform and we finally have everything we want. It's responsive/mobile, we can offer reward points and discount codes, it has amazing product filters, search feature is fantastic, and a bunch of other nerdy things our other versions couldn't do. Dave rewrote ALL the product descriptions with everything he could think of. On the aquarium supplies side, we have subscription feature for foods and additives. Please check out our pet supply site too. If you love cats and dogs, you'll get a laugh out of the pics. http://vividpetsupplies.com/.

(I'm Tee by the way, Dave's wife. I do everything web. Dave, James, and I will be using this account.)

T

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I'm new here and the people are fantastic. I also think the support the site gets from the sponsors is awesome!

OP
OP
Vivid Aquariums

Vivid Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are good ideas! I'll be discussing with the team this week on getting 400 tank update and time lapse. We've never done time-lapse before so any tips are appreciated.

Also we're going to set up the Reefer 170 by Red Sea and documenting in a week or so. It'll be a mixed reef and we'll use CaribSea LifeRock. Full disclosure here: Red Sea is giving us the tank and rock in return for an honest review. This is the first time we're being given something to review so we're excited to see what we can do with it.

Dave

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are good ideas! I'll be discussing with the team this week on getting 400 tank update and time lapse. We've never done time-lapse before so any tips are appreciated.

Also we're going to set up the Reefer 170 by Red Sea and documenting in a week or so. It'll be a mixed reef and we'll use CaribSea LifeRock. Full disclosure here: Red Sea is giving us the tank and rock in return for an honest review. This is the first time we're being given something to review so we're excited to see what we can do with it.

Dave
That's cool!

Wolff92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats I am happy to see you guys on Reef2reef. You make excellent videos and sell great livestock and products at great prices. Thanks for always helping everyone in the hobby out.

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to hear you are making R2R your official forum. I love it here and love buying corals from you. You have a great selecting, great pricing and outstanding customer service. Keep up the good work.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are going to kick off the $100 GC giveaway in a day or so! Sorry I got caught up in a little family vacation. :) I'm home now though!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back