Ohio Reef Frag Swap Sept. 16 2023

OhioReefSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for this being posted in such a short notice, but I wanted to spread the word! Tables are SOLD OUT.

The Ohio reef club is hosting our “somewhat annual” frag swap in Dayton Ohio. Saturday September 16th, 2023!

Ohio Reef Frag Swap
Saturday September 16th, 2023

Ohio Reef Club is proud to bring back our annual Frag Swap located in Dayton, OH. Join us as fish, coral & dry good vendors come together for this one-day event! Get your coolers ready (for the frags) cash is king, but there will be an ATM available just down the hall!
For more information or to become a vendor at the swap please visit: www.ohioreefclub.com or email: [email protected]

Venue:
Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center
Address: 10823 Chidlaw Rd A, Dayton, OH 45433
Food and beverage can be purchased onsite at Packys Bar & Grill

Details:
Saturday September 16th, 2023
Time: 11:00 am ? 3:00 pm
Admission: FREE!

Event Timeline:
11:00AM Doors open to public
12:30PM Vendor item raffle
2:00PM Raffle (Must Be Present to Win)
3:00PM Event End

On-site Hotel Info:
Hope Hotel ? Mention you are staying for the Saltwater Trade Show for a discounted rate. (937) 879-2696

IMG_6561.jpeg
IMG_6211.jpeg

OP
OP
OhioReefSwap

OhioReefSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tables are SOLD OUT. I do have room for additional vendors, but with the unknown amount of attendees, I wanted to limit the amount of vendors to give everyone a fair chance to profit.

But, come check out the event and help me grow this event! You are always welcome to bring individually packaged corals to sell at the free swap meet tables (no electricity) that are first come first serve!

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know ReefTrader is active for people looking to sell, but is there anything setup for people who are attending the swap to request things? Like, "I'm going to the swap, does/will anyone have _____ for sale?"

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know ReefTrader is active for people looking to sell, but is there anything setup for people who are attending the swap to request things? Like, "I'm going to the swap, does/will anyone have _____ for sale?"

Ask me! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for some specific mushrooms. Deadpool Jawbreaker, VDM Jawbreaker, Eclectus, Reverse Eclectus, Neptune Bounce, Poseidon (Reverse Neptune) Bounce... Maybe even a Purple Monster if the price is right.

Hopefully you found some! I scored some JF Raunchy Red, some Hulk bounce, and traded for another OG Bounce. Great swap!

OP
OP
OhioReefSwap

OhioReefSwap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully those of you who considered coming out to the swap made it and enjoyed it! I think we had a pretty decent turnout for it being the first swap since 2019! We estimate around 200 people attended the event with 21 vendors which all seemed pleased with the outcome! HUGE thanks to those who attended. Good chance I will do it all again for 2024!

IMG_6974.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back