OP
O

Ooc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everybody. Yes thats a Dr Seuss Fish. I dont really have any build photos so you will have to settle for more fish and coral shots!!

Are those JF Blood shots? What is the second acro with the yellow tips?

Yes they are bloodshots. That is the WWC w t acro.

Is there a name for this euphyllia? Love the coloration!

Its basically just an Aussie orange hammer.

Moonlightreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow so beautiful . Where do you even find those corals and fishes . What a perfect combination of colors .

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the name of the green acro with the red tips and red polyp's? I need some of that in my life

Attachments

• ARI_0187_zpsogedwerv.jpg
    ARI_0187_zpsogedwerv.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 751
OP
OP
O

Ooc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the comments!!! I'm in central NJ, Marlboro area. The acro above is actually a strawberry shortcake I acquired at our awesome LFS.

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the comments!!! I'm in central NJ, Marlboro area. The acro above is actually a strawberry shortcake I acquired at our awesome LFS.

Originally from the Matawan area before moving to North Carolina. Heading that way in July for a wedding. Can you tell me about some of the LFS that are up that way. Thanks!

freakit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I ever need a small push into buying something I like for my tank.

I will come to this thread.

OP
OP
O

Ooc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally from the Matawan area before moving to North Carolina. Heading that way in July for a wedding. Can you tell me about some of the LFS that are up that way. Thanks!

My favorite store is Aquatic Obsession in Avenel.

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome stuff man.

Care to share some more information about the filtration, feeding, and maintenance?

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hail Neptune.
bowing_man.jpg

Had to say something so I can come back and lust upon those awesome photographs.

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And now the end times have begun, the tank that makes all other owners drop to their knees and cry tears of pure beauty and jealousy. This is the tank that has only been talked about in reverent whispers and only seen by those who had to be mentally and spiritually prepared to gaze upon it, for those that are not will quit the hobby in a flash. The tank that has to truly be photographed by a master photographer to bring out all the beauty that nature can supply. A tank that was aquascaped by the one and only Vic from WWC who was personally flown up to make sure each rock was lovingly placed to bring out the best that each piece of hand picked coral can radiate (This is a true story, only the finest scotch and kosher pizza was served).

A fish collection that actually make other fish jealous, fish are actually quarantined not for disease but because they are so overwhelmed with the health and beauty of the other fish they need to be watched as they faint and fall to the sand. Corals that rival any collection out there all healthy and happy. Hand selected from the finest vendors out there. These corals are then driven in a limo home to be placed in a loving manner (scotch was also served in the limo ride, along with screwdrivers at Jason Fox's house). Now that this system is here to steam roll its way into history, we are all witness. Only can Gadget really bring these amazing corals to life on here (again kosher pizza was served along with scotch and tequila (bet you did not see the tequila coming)).

So we all may now bow before Neptue and once again thank him for blessing us all with these wonderful animals that we get to nurture and experience. Make a sacrafice of aiptasia and mojanos and say three Hail melanarus and we shall all pray for SPS colors.

:pound:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back