ORA Blue Cespitularia

Tacticalbatton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of someone that can ship to Canada. I'm looking for ORA Blue Cespitularia, next to imposable to track down this variety anywhere.

bluecespitularia-773x429.jpg

Acroporaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of someone that can ship to Canada. I'm looking for ORA Blue Cespitularia, next to imposable to track down this variety anywhere.

bluecespitularia-773x429.jpg
Good luck. There is someone local to me (GTA area) selling blue kenya tree as this, so be aware. I can tell you where to find blue cespitularia though (just recently acquired some), i'm not sure if it truly 'sparkles' as I have never seen the ORA variant in person to compare the two. Regular blue cespitularia is still jaw dropping. Here is mine

IMG_4275.JPG

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't ship corals to Canada.
I think they do if shipped via an airline

"International Customers: International shipments are sent via airline freight exclusively from the following airports:

PBI – Palm Beach International Airport
FLL – Fort Lauderdale International Airport
TPA – Tampa International Airport
MCO – Orlando International Airport
MIA – Miami International Airport

Each destination country has unique documentation and shipping requirements. Please have your country’s required information (health certificates, box contents, etc.) ready for our staff as this will significantly decrease the lead time for international orders. Every animal that leaves the ORA facility is guaranteed to arrive alive and in perfect health. We employ real-time destination weather data during packaging of our insulated styrofoam shipping boxes. All bags are heat sealed or clipped to ensure leak free arrival. Heat or cold packs ensure the appropriate temperature during transport."

Acroporaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they do if shipped via an airline

"International Customers: International shipments are sent via airline freight exclusively from the following airports:

PBI – Palm Beach International Airport
FLL – Fort Lauderdale International Airport
TPA – Tampa International Airport
MCO – Orlando International Airport
MIA – Miami International Airport

Each destination country has unique documentation and shipping requirements. Please have your country’s required information (health certificates, box contents, etc.) ready for our staff as this will significantly decrease the lead time for international orders. Every animal that leaves the ORA facility is guaranteed to arrive alive and in perfect health. We employ real-time destination weather data during packaging of our insulated styrofoam shipping boxes. All bags are heat sealed or clipped to ensure leak free arrival. Heat or cold packs ensure the appropriate temperature during transport."
I have never seen aquacultured ORA corals for sale in Canada, but I could be mistaken. The only way they end up here is if someone illegally(?) carries them over the border.

OP
OP
T

Tacticalbatton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck. There is someone local to me (GTA area) selling blue kenya tree as this, so be aware. I can tell you where to find blue cespitularia though (just recently acquired some), i'm not sure if it truly 'sparkles' as I have never seen the ORA variant in person to compare the two. Regular blue cespitularia is still jaw dropping. Here is mine

IMG_4275.JPG
You had mentioned that you just acquired some, willing to share where you got it from?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back