Order Status

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order for a K7 mini on July 3rd and the order status still shows as being unfulfilled. How long does it usually take for the light to be delivered to the US?

Thanks!
@Zach B may be able to help.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered from them several times and shipping for me has always taken a long time. I have heard other people say it didn’t take long for shipping from China but that has not been my experience.
However they recently started having some of their lights shipped from a person acting as a distributor in the US. So it would probably depend on wether your light is shipping from China or from the US.

OP
OP
RichWise73

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered from them several times and shipping for me has always taken a long time. I have heard other people say it didn’t take long for shipping from China but that has not been my experience.
However they recently started having some of their lights shipped from a person acting as a distributor in the US. So it would probably depend on wether your light is shipping from China or from the US.
Thanks for your reply. I figured it would take a few weeks to get here from China.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I placed an order for a K7 mini on July 3rd and the order status still shows as being unfulfilled. How long does it usually take for the light to be delivered to the US?

Thanks!
For me was under 2 weeks but as mentioned to you, contact the person mentioned

OP
OP
RichWise73

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered 3 different times, each time had been from a us location.

I think @Zach B is the US person to talk to.
For me was under 2 weeks but as mentioned to you, contact the person mentioned
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. Hopefully, my light will be shipped from within the US. I look forward to trying it out on my 20-gallon cube.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. Hopefully, my light will be shipped from within the US. I look forward to trying it out on my 20-gallon cube.
It’ll be worth the wait- great shimmer and penetration

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of the minis on a 15g cube and it does a great job, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with the light. The setup and app are a little bit of a pain IME, but the light itself is really nice, especially for the price.

OP
OP
RichWise73

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of the minis on a 15g cube and it does a great job, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with the light. The setup and app are a little bit of a pain IME, but the light itself is really nice, especially for the price.
That’s good to hear. I read that the mini puts out some decent par.

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, sorry for my absence. I am awaiting a large shipments of lights so I do apologize for the delay. I should have them this week and we'll be back on track for fast shipping. Once again my apologies for the delay.

OP
OP
RichWise73

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, sorry for my absence. I am awaiting a large shipments of lights so I do apologize for the delay. I should have them this week and we'll be back on track for fast shipping. Once again my apologies for the delay.
That’s good to hear. Thanks for the update.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 47 23.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 116 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back