• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orlando - AquaFX Barracuda Glacial RO/DI System

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are selling our AquaFX Barracuda Glacial RO/DI system which is rated at 100GPD. I changed the DI resin, membrane, carbon block, and sediment filter a couple of months ago. I bought two bags of DI resin, which are 1.5 refills in each bag for a total of 3 refills, but I did use it for the recent refill so you will have two full refills left. Also will include all the tubing I have which is a couple feet of the yellow and black tubing, and I have a little less of the blue tubing. Selling for $200. Local pickup only.

We also have two Brute 20 gal trash cans. One trash can has the dolly wheels. The other has been plumbed to dispense the RODI water out of it and has the AquaFX Adjustable Wing Nut Float to shut off the RODI unit when it fills up with water.

$40 for the trash can and dolly
$30 for the plumbed trash can with the float shut off

We are South of Orlando. Local pickup only.

IMG_8542.JPG

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back