Orphek OR4 bars

seant2h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they then just show up in the Icon app and you can group them together.
Yes, they show up individually and I named them each unique names and from there you can group them together. When I grouped them each bar did not show up as channel 1, channel 2, etc. and they are all controlled under channel 1. It may be a user error because I didn’t play with it much but I’m going to email them tomorrow and see if I can assign each bar to each channel within the group.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here order one and get a shipping update. Wonder when the next wave will be out. Ordered mine a week or so ago.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just emailed this sales rep Leslie today and she still couldn't tell me when these ship. I find it a bit concerning that I paid in full before the lights even ship...Anyone else in the same boat

ErieReef92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just emailed this sales rep Leslie today and she still couldn't tell me when these ship. I find it a bit concerning that I paid in full before the lights even ship...Anyone else in the same boat
I’m in the same boat, paid for 2 bars a week ago or more and still waiting on any sort of shipping info. They did email me back saying 2 more weeks to get the reflectors done.

ratzy82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the same boat, paid for 2 bars a week ago or more and still waiting on any sort of shipping info. They did email me back saying 2 more weeks to get the reflectors done.
Yeah, the rep told me they are going from 90 to 70 for better par. I have no issues waiting if I'm well informed on what is going on and timeline.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back