Pairing Trident NP with GFO reactor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

slythy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably not directly but indirect control I would think so.

If phos > dose/turn on reactor
If phos < turn off

Thats what I would think. You will have to come up with a dose based ontime as well

OP
OP
Doctorgori

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking that but was concerned as I have no clue how test latency combined with any latent affects from gfo or lanthium factors in, or is it even safe let alone feasible…
for instance if phos > .1 I would have no clue how long to run a reactor let alone when would it effect the test reading et et
Added..of course anything is better than winging it as we currently do
Probably not directly but indirect control I would think so.

If phos > dose/turn on reactor
If phos < turn off

Thats what I would think. You will have to come up with a dose based ontime as well

slythy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was thinking that but was concerned as I have no clue how test latency combined with any latent affects from gfi or lanthium factors in, or is it even safe let alone feasible…

All good questions. Im not sure id dose lanthium personally but thats my inexperience with it. I think doing a gfo reactor would be ok. I mean if you wanted to test every 12 hours instead of 24 to get confidence then that would help (at a cost).

A lots up in the air as the units arent out yet. I already have mine claimed at my LFS and Im going to immediately gut it into a mini trident i have printed. Although it might need modded.

OP
OP
Doctorgori

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lots up in the air as the units arent out yet. I already have mine claimed at my LFS and Im going to immediately gut it into a mini trident i have printed. Although it might need modded.
Yeah I’m gonna be a early adopter here also…Lets hope Terrance and Ryan or and influencer does a vid

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 188 73.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back