Percy's Eviction Portal build

Beansprout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I posted in the "introduce yourself" section a few weeks ago, so here's a proper build thread for Percy's Eviction tank!

A little bit of background - my partner @sawrip has a large predator tank, and peryc was one of the first inhabitants. However, as sawrip's stock list grew, Percy got a little too sassy with the other fish and had the nibbles. We noticed that the scorps had their fins nibbled, and Percy was chasing them round the tank.

I had quite the attachment with Percy, he's very sociable and used to follow either of us round the tank! So when we had to consider putting him up for adoption/sale, I said WOAH NO WAY I'll get my own lil tank and adopt him!

So, Percy was evicted from the big tank, and he now has his own space to swim around in, free from any nibble temptations.

This is the hardware I've got so far:
Fluval Evo 13.5g (52L)
Upgraded pump
Bio filter unit
To-be-created algae farm

I've also added in a LED ring airstone, to give Percy a little enrichment! I noticed that he likes to chase/surf the pump bubbles and waves, so figured something extra would be great fun for him!!! It also looks like a bubble portal to another dimension, so hence the name of this thread!

Please enjoy the first 1 month (ish) of my first ever tank!

20230514_152348.jpg
20230516_125437~2.jpg
20230517_183355.jpg
20230517_183349.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 134 48.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back