Phantom's!

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get them while you can, I hear first batch is sold out. Next batch in about two months, high demand!

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the package didn't arrive before I had to go to work, needless to say I was very anxious all day. Photobucket isn't working right now for some reason so I'll post later, but man did Soren pick me out a good one. If it was a snowflake I'd say it's a premium :)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to see the pics!!! I am also having some issues trying to upload a video on photobucket. :(

woogiekids

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347498987.686293.jpg
. Phantoms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, that's my tank! Lol

M@!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish! They are raffling some at MACNA. I know were a couple of my raffle tickets are going.

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a standard darwin with the black ice, but when theese came out, I had to have one, so out goes the regular striped clowns!

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a standard darwin with the black ice, but when theese came out, I had to have one, so out goes the regular striped clowns!

Designer clowns are so addictive! And all the hobbyist who would never even pay 1/2 the price can't believe why all the fuss and excitement. LoL

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I figure if I'll pay 75 for a 1/2 inch frag of Acro or 130 for a rbta, I may as well have fish to match lol. Other than my "starter fish" (standard and Darwin oce, tail spot blenny) all my fish have been $50+ retail price. Purple fire fish, purple tang, flame angel, 2x snowflake clowns, black ice clown, and now phantom. Next on the list is a helfrichi fire fish that's been at my work begging for me to bring him home, and then a Wyoming white, and maybe a really dalmation like snowflake.

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I figure if I'll pay 75 for a 1/2 inch frag of Acro or 130 for a rbta, I may as well have fish to match lol. Other than my "starter fish" (standard and Darwin oce, tail spot blenny) all my fish have been $50+ retail price. Purple fire fish, purple tang, flame angel, 2x snowflake clowns, black ice clown, and now phantom. Next on the list is a helfrichi fire fish that's been at my work begging for me to bring him home, and then a Wyoming white, and maybe a really dalmation like snowflake.

I can't wait for the WW too. I hope they become available before I put the entire community of clownfishes into my new clownfish tank.

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear the first batch of ww has all been spoken for, hope your lfs is one of them or get one through alpha (I'm sure they're getting some lol) some time in oct/nov

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear the first batch of ww has all been spoken for, hope your lfs is one of them or get one through alpha (I'm sure they're getting some lol) some time in oct/nov

Man... Would at least like to see these in person. Can't wait to see who got 'em. :)

Start a new thread for WW to keep them separated.

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my extras to local reefers, but they're not on R2R or if they are, they don't posts. LoL

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lfs where I am getting mine got them in today! I didnt realize he was going to make me wait a week before I can take them home :( so they can go threw his qt process

your special order home yet? wanted to see what you were able to hand pick.

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your post on other thread about introducing a new pair of clowns tomorrow... are your Phantoms coming in tomorrow?

OP
OP
mainereefer

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to wait. the lfs got ich in one of their systems from the last batch of percs they got I didnt want to take the chance so it will be the end of the week :( I dont mind waiting to make sure everything id healthy

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back