• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$9-$219
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pods, Pods, Pods, Phyto, Phyto, Phyto

We have it all at great prices. Harvested fresh weekly and Shipped on Monday/Tuesday each week Priority Mail or UPS whichever predicts earliest arrival to your zip!

We accept PayPal and Venmo! PM details.

Choose From

Blended Pods
Tigriopus, Apocyclops and Tisbe Aprox 740 Pods/Oz

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS $12
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS $22
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS $39
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS $69
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS $129

Premium Pods

Tigriopus, Apocyclops and Tisbe + Rotifers Same Aprox 740 Pods/Oz as blended!

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS $19
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS $29
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS $49
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS $89
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS $159

REEF BUFFET

AMPHIPODS + Tigriopus, Apocyclops and Tisbe + Rotifers Same Aprox 740 Pods/Oz as blended! Amphipods ship in own container.

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS + 15 Amphipods $25 Great Start for Nano Tanks
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS + 25 Amphipods $35 Great Start for 20-40g Tanks
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS + 50 Amphipods $59 Great Start for 40-75g Tanks
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS + 110 Amphipods $109 Great Start for 75-125g Tanks
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS + 220 Amphipods $179 Great Start for 125-270g Tanks

Slide.jpg

PHYTO BUFFET
10 Species Phytoplankton

8 Oz $ 9
16 Oz $15
32 Oz $25
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz $40
1 Gallon
128 Oz $65

PLANKTON BUFFET

Get 10 Species Phytoplankton + REEF BUFFET for

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS = 15 Amphipods $29 Great Start for Nano Tanks
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS = 25 Amphipods $47 Great Start for 20-40g Tanks
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS = 50 Amphipods $79 Great Start for 40-75g Tanks
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS = 110 Amphipods $134 Great Start for 75-125g Tanks
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS = 220 Amphipods $219 Great Start for 125-270g Tanks

PM for larger Tank Quotes.

Phyto Chart.jpg
Not that I necessarily disagree, but those are very high phyto dosages, compared to what most people recommend on the internet!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thank you Reef2Reef community for all your support. Has been an exciting venture so far and the hits keep coming.

We are upgrading again with another set of phytoplankton cultures.

The journey begins.

IMG_6255.jpeg

At least this time I knew which way the gasket goes.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not that I necessarily disagree, but those are very high phyto dosages, compared to what most people recommend on the internet!
I based the table from discussions I had with other producers, and the guy who helped me get started. A lot of the dosing guidelines are much lower because they are not necessarily live. I dose 750 ml per
Night in my S1000 with approximately 210 gallons actual water volume. 1/2 of that in my XL525. In my other tanks I only do about 2ml per gallon. It really depends on what you have in there. My clams have really come to life since I started dosing daily. However I should point out, and will add it to my info, that you should build up to your dosage.

I dose when my tanks are in feed mode and only my wavemakers are running and at about 10%. My water has absolutely no green haze left in less than 10 minutes. I first started dosing after buying some from another source here on R2R and my tanks responded to it immediately. It is funny how we look at our tanks everyday and don’t realize the growth of its in habitants. As they change gradually. Just a couple of days ago I realized that my small clam had grown up a little.
IMG_6216.jpeg

I never really considered selling it, but as time went by and I started making more and more I thought maybe I could, I see people selling frags on here and I thought maybe I could help pay for my salt and my Reefmat rolls $$$. I happen to be in a bit of a tough spot as I’m a contractor by trade, and haven’t worked since I had neck surgery in January waiting to have shoulder surgery that I finally got 9 days ago. So I thought maybe I could help us out a little, and now we are hoping to make this a full time endeavor. We have had great response from our customers and we took the plunge and became sponsors here on Reef2Reef. This is such a great collection of people, and the friendships and relationships we are building is very rewarding and if we can help others enjoy their hobby it will make us happy as well.

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I based the table from discussions I had with other producers, and the guy who helped me get started. A lot of the dosing guidelines are much lower because they are not necessarily live. I dose 750 ml per
Night in my S1000 with approximately 210 gallons actual water volume. 1/2 of that in my XL525. In my other tanks I only do about 2ml per gallon. It really depends on what you have in there. My clams have really come to life since I started dosing daily. However I should point out, and will add it to my info, that you should build up to your dosage.

I dose when my tanks are in feed mode and only my wavemakers are running and at about 10%. My water has absolutely no green haze left in less than 10 minutes. I first started dosing after buying some from another source here on R2R and my tanks responded to it immediately. It is funny how we look at our tanks everyday and don’t realize the growth of its in habitants. As they change gradually. Just a couple of days ago I realized that my small clam had grown up a little.
IMG_6216.jpeg

I never really considered selling it, but as time went by and I started making more and more I thought maybe I could, I see people selling frags on here and I thought maybe I could help pay for my salt and my Reefmat rolls $$$. I happen to be in a bit of a tough spot as I’m a contractor by trade, and haven’t worked since I had neck surgery in January waiting to have shoulder surgery that I finally got 9 days ago. So I thought maybe I could help us out a little, and now we are hoping to make this a full time endeavor. We have had great response from our customers and we took the plunge and became sponsors here on Reef2Reef. This is such a great collection of people, and the friendships and relationships we are building is very rewarding and if we can help others enjoy their hobby it will make us happy as well.
Huh! I haven't seen any producers recommend dosages that high. You're recommending 3ml/gallon for a mixed reef. Dinkens, for example recommends 1ml/gallon. Algae Barn recommends .25ml/gallon. Poseiden - .5ml/gallon. These are all live phyto. A cynical view that I heard from a coral farmer I know, who claims to have heard this from someone who sells phyto, is that they recommend such a low dosage because people wouldn't buy it if they were told how much they should really dose, due to the expense.

I'm already growing and dosing my own phyto now (nanno). I dose about a gallon a week into a 240 gallon display. That works out to about 2ml/day. I wouldn't mind upping it to quite a bit more, but my dosing container only holds a gallon and I don't want to have to replenish it more than once/week.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Busy day with Calliope’s volleyball game and then more work setting up our new equipment. Lots of exciting things coming soon.

placing orders early will be really helpful for @Ocean_Queenie my lovely wife to get prepped.

FREE SHIPPING OVER $25

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We are sterilized (well our equipment) and ready to start our harvest. Everything is looking great. We have at least 4 gallons of phyto above or orders and what we need for the week to culture so let us know.
Pods we harvest a small amount over our orders and use ourselves if it doesn’t get sold so that we don’t thin the populations too much. That is the last thing we do tonight before prepping tomorrows deliveries so plenty of time to place orders today.

PM for details.

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a website to complete purchases at?

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not yet. I take PayPal and Venmo

Just need what you would like
Name
Address
City State Zip

And either Email for PayPal or Venmo ID

Have the domain, just not the time yet to fire it up. Hopefully in this week or next.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We have had a great week thanks to our Reef2Reef Community. And all the hard work that @Ocean_Queenie put in. She split the phyto cultures and I got to hang back and watch. Did have to bring in some young muscle to get them back on the shelves. But they are up and running.

IMG_6267.jpeg

Hope the next batch is as good. Here is a peek at this weeks Phyto Buffet, and we still have some available for shipping tomorrow.

IMG_6266.jpeg

Our pods are out of this world also. Check out this video.

Still have product available. PM for order information. Or questions.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow what a day of packing and shipping. Again @Ocean_Queenie really brought her a game. Took longer this week as we upgraded our shipping with thermal wraps. This will allow us to ship at higher and lower temps.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IMG_6282.jpeg

@Ocean_Queenie asks when will it ever stop. Our new water storage tank. 275 gallons. Going to make splitting sooo much easier.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IMG_6295.jpeg

Coming along nicely. @Ocean_Queenie is going to be gone Saturday so place orders early so I can have it all organized for her. Oh and I guess she’s doing a good job, she got a new fish. Details tomorrow.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It is going to be a long and busy weekend. Have that water tank to install (got some buddies gonna do all the heavy lifting). They pods are eating a gallon of in 1/2-2 days so there are going to be tons. Almost finished with our webpage, hope to get it up this weekend but don’t know. Bringing new offerings, more later as they develop. And my love @Ocean_Queenie taking off Saturday and Sunday to visit family, but back in time to get the harvest. But then we get a message like this and it suddenly seems a lot less like work and a lot more like FUN!!

IMG_6323.jpeg

Oh and PS her new fish. We replaced her Queenie (Panther Grouper). Sorry I didn’t get a pic today.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Working on the website. COMING SOON!!
Pods and phyto look great again this week.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We have a really great harvest this week. Get your orders in early. Thanks.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey
Want to place an order for pods
I have hungry mandarins. A quart size would help raise the 120s pod count.
Bruce mull
104 4th st
Satsuma Florida
PayPal
Brucemull
PM sent

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We still have 3 gallons of phyto and about 2 gallons of pods available.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Great week. Sold out of pods. Very little phyto left. Thank you to all our loyal customers. Get yours for next week, order soon. The love of my life @Ocean_Queenie really stepped it up to get all these orders out.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back