Picasso's and SnowFlakes clownfish club...

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are just a few Picasso clownfish I have:

Bali Aquarich Picasso offspring Booyah's Reef Blackhawk Cquest Onyx Picasso Picasso

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are just a few Picasso clownfish I have:

Bali Aquarich Picasso offspring Booyah's Reef Blackhawk Cquest Onyx Picasso Picasso

Absolutely gorgeous clowns!

Bud Crayne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
My two Picasso's.

Koa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a platinum percula clownfish, I'm no expert but thats what it looks like to me

Justin poirier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a platinum percula clownfish, I'm no expert but thats what it looks like to me

Thank you! I think you're right. Also I know this isn't a forum for questions but. What is one of the most beautiful clown in your opinion that go well with bubble anemones fast

Koa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most ocellaris clownfish will pair with a bubble tip, But what you need most is Patience! In my option the best looking clowns are (in this order) Wyoming white, Snowflake, Snow Onyx.

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tanked these two beautiful Onyx Picasso's into my Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 25 Lagoon.

I just love how the helmets, cheekspots and blackface traits show up.

Bali/Cquest onyx Picasso (top photo)
ProAquatix onyx Picasso (bottom photo)

Screenshot_20170811-161010.png

Screenshot_20170811-161001.png

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just tanked these two beautiful Onyx Picasso's into my Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 25 Lagoon.

I just love how the helmets, cheekspots and blackface traits show up.

Bali/Cquest onyx Picasso (top photo)
ProAquatix onyx Picasso (bottom photo)

Screenshot_20170811-161010.png

Screenshot_20170811-161001.png
Beauties for sure!

lluv24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of cheekspot Picasso’s I just bought they are from pro aquatic! I put them in my display and they went right into the anemone but the female started to keep the male out and was attacking him pretty good to where he turned pale. So I took them out and put them in my frag tank and there back to normal swimming together! Not sure what I should do. I want them in my main display with the nem. What do u guys think. Maybe trade them in for another pair ? Idk

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Picasso which is paired with a black and white ocellaris

27265.gif

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of cheekspot Picasso’s I just bought they are from pro aquatic! I put them in my display and they went right into the anemone but the female started to keep the male out and was attacking him pretty good to where he turned pale. So I took them out and put them in my frag tank and there back to normal swimming together! Not sure what I should do. I want them in my main display with the nem. What do u guys think. Maybe trade them in for another pair ? Idk

It's pretty normal for a female to be aggressive and assert dominance when pairing my Picasso kept the other clown out of the nem for like 3 months before finally letting it in. A side note though if the aggression is that sever it could just be that she is not accepting that male which I've seen happen you can try just getting a new pair or even just try trading in the male to your LFS they most likely will allow you to trade for another one assuming your clown is in good health. In that case just get one you know is smaller than the female and if it's small enough it's more likely to be more submissive.

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my newest addition. C-Quest Onyx x Doni Snowcasso female. Got this beauty from AJ at Just Clownin Around. She’s getting along really well with her C-Quest Onyx x ORA Picasso tank mate.

Been feeding her TDO pellets and the coloration (orange, white, black) that is coming back after shipping a week ago is amazing.

e591251e8d385cd09f2685c5d38d717e.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back