OP
OP
sayitfast

sayitfast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you have as much fun with the packing peanuts as I did?

Its ready and in the mail!!!

DSCF2999.JPG

Finatik

FINatik about my Tanks !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are liking your set up I ordered mine from Jeff and it should be ready near the end of the month. Mine will be signature series-ish flourecent blue rather than the green. Congrats on the awesome set up !!

Have you received your new LifeReef Sump yet ? If so, post some pics ! I'm interested in seeing the Fluorescent Blue Signature Series. I ordered mine in the Fluorescent Green Signature Series.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you received your new LifeReef Sump yet ? If so, post some pics ! I'm interested in seeing the Fluorescent Blue Signature Series. I ordered mine in the Fluorescent Green Signature Series.

Due to a mishap I'm still waiting for mine but if you check out my build thread there are some sneak peeks of it;). Just so everyone knows in advance, the flourecent blue for my Sump was not provided by Jeff (So not technically a Signature series color). I had to special order it separately and it is not cheap. Although nothing nice in this hobby seems to be cheap so it fits right in lol

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-first-saltwater-tank-rsm-c-130-build.277137/

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back