Please help clownfish looks bad

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clownfish is looks horrible I have a prazibath currently going right now he doesn’t seem to be getting any better he honestly looks worse
image.jpg
image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Clownfish is looks horrible I have a prazibath currently going right now he doesn’t seem to be getting any better he honestly looks worse
image.jpg
image.jpg
This clownfish is likely a victim of severe injury from bite or fighting from another fish in the tank. This is a bacterial infection and based on the severity may or may Not be treatable but worth a shot in a separate tank using either maracyn 2 or Seachem Kanaplex.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

R-E-E-F-I-N-G What does that spell!! Money Pit!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This clownfish is likely a victim of severe injury from bite or fighting from another fish in the tank. This is a bacterial infection and based on the severity may or may Not be treatable but worth a shot in a separate tank using either maracyn 2 or Seachem Kanaplex.
I put him in the sump and let’s hope and pray bubba makes it also pretty sure my damsel did this which is a big bummer considering he would have killed 2 others before this

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back