Plumbing question

TOMACONDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3817.jpeg

My tank will be 72x30x25 233g plan on putting it here ! Any reason that I’m not seeing I can’t run pluming through the air return then down to basement, instead of drilling holes through the floor or wall ?

Asm481

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mess with the cold air return. Make a hole in wall near it with holes drilled up from downstairs through the 2x4 that's at the bottom of the wall. Later on drywall is way easier to patch then any flooring.
I would worry about the air return right there. It might bring salt creep into your furnace. You can imagine what that will do.

OP
OP
TOMACONDA

TOMACONDA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mess with the cold air return. Make a hole in wall near it with holes drilled up from downstairs through the 2x4 that's at the bottom of the wall. Later on drywall is way easier to patch then any flooring.
I would worry about the air return right there. It might bring salt creep into your furnace. You can imagine what that will do.
Oh Geeze see this is why we ask ! Here is a pic on other side of wall in hallway would it be end of world if I closed that off so as to prevent salt creep in furnace?

Back