Premium Member Giveaway! (Micromussa Edition) REDRAW RESULTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am proud to announce a new Premium Member give away! YAY!

First off this give away is only for premium members and is open to all who are current members and for ALL who want to sign up and support R2R! Even if your not registered at R2R you can register and sign up as a premium member and be eligible to win.

While there are some cool features, and reasons why you should become a premium member first and foremost is to show your support for this forum. No better way to give back a little of what R2R has given you than to sign up, not to mention you'll be included in cool stuff like this!

Click the LOGO below to find out more reasons to join up and for instructions on how to become a Premium Member!

2 Weeks from tonight we will generate a random number and award an awesome prize to one lucky premium member. So you have 2 weeks to sign up! Premium member fees are used to help offset the cost to run the site, pay for contest, and make needed upgrades and add ons to the site.

-----------------------------------------------

NOW FOR THE PRIZE!

www.reefdoctormicromussas.com has generously offered a MICROMUSSA frag pack of 4 Micros of their choice to R2R to give away to one lucky member, SHIPPING INCLUDED! Here is what the winning member wins! http://www.reefdoctormicromussas.com/view_product.php?product=244

Micros will be chosen from this array of beauty!

Dreaming1.jpg

Dreaming21.jpg

A winner will be announced 2 weeks from tonight! :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also should mention that you do not have to post here to win, but you can for the fun of it! :D

All premium members will be entered into this drawing....

BibleSue

Reef Chicks Coral Kitchen
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You talked me into it! I kept meaning to do it but you got me motivated! Hee Hee

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh yea and there are currently only 70 premium members so the odds to win are real good! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well you may be right, but I have vendors waiting in line to do a giveaway so this is going to happen at least once a month from here on out! :D

Corals Mania

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am proud to announce a new Premium Member give away! YAY!

First off this give away is only for premium members and is open to all who are current members and for ALL who want to sign up and support R2R! Even if your not registered at R2R you can register and sign up as a premium member and be eligible to win.

While there are some cool features, and reasons why you should become a premium member first and foremost is to show your support for this forum. No better way to give back a little of what R2R has given you than to sign up, not to mention you'll be included in cool stuff like this!

Click the LOGO below to find out more reasons to join up and for instructions on how to become a Premium Member!

2 Weeks from tonight we will generate a random number and award an awesome prize to one lucky premium member. So you have 2 weeks to sign up! Premium member fees are used to help offset the cost to run the site, pay for contest, and make needed upgrades and add ons to the site.

-----------------------------------------------

NOW FOR THE PRIZE!

www.reefdoctormicromussas.com has generously offered a MICROMUSSA frag pack of 4 Micros of their choice to R2R to give away to one lucky member, SHIPPING INCLUDED! Here is what the winning member wins! http://www.reefdoctormicromussas.com/view_product.php?product=244

Micros will be chosen from this array of beauty!

Dreaming1.jpg

Dreaming21.jpg

A winner will be announced 2 weeks from tonight! :D

I already had paid to be a Premium member less than a year ago, when this was clubzoa. So, am I in this contest already.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you signed up less than a year ago then you are in as long as your premium membership doesn't run out before we draw for the winner. Premium memberships last one year and as long as you have th logo under your name your good.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in!!!! I have a thing for micros! :D

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave another great giveaway!!

And Chris you are the best!! 4 micros!!! Man, what a pack!!! The new morphs you have gotten lately look awesome!!

SouthernR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way cool Chris!
His micro's are awesome.

OH did I mention I could pick em up and save you $ on shipping?
:hammer:

Lol I just won the zoa's so I hope another reefer wins these.
Besides I could just raid his micro collection in a few weeks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 82 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back