Problems Programming Kessil AP700

My600GallonLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a Kessil AP700, but I am struggling to program it. I connected directly to the light using the direct connect method in the app. Then I created a new profile with 50% blues for acclimation from 9am to 9pm.

Now how do I set the light to run that schedule? It seems stuck at 9am when it's 530 PM ET?

Thanks
@Kessil

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven’t used that app in a long time, but I would just use their quick set program “tuna blue” and modify it to your liking. Make sure you’re not in demo mode either, which is where people get stuck. Also, reach out to @Kessil directly and they will guide you through. Their customer service is awesome! Can you post some screenshots of what you current use?

OP
OP
My600GallonLife

My600GallonLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your reply!
It seems to be working now, seems to.
What I did was that I reset the app(reset button/link on the app menu) and then connected the lamp this time via router, not directly. It took a few tries to achieve the router connection, but after I managed to get it done, I set my program with my schedule and when I went to the menu the schedule seem to be running fine. Before when I went back to the menu the program wont run, it will stay on the last pt program you were editing/adding.

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your reply!
It seems to be working now, seems to.
What I did was that I reset the app(reset button/link on the app menu) and then connected the lamp this time via router, not directly. It took a few tries to achieve the router connection, but after I managed to get it done, I set my program with my schedule and when I went to the menu the schedule seem to be running fine. Before when I went back to the menu the program wont run, it will stay on the last pt program you were editing/adding.
Glad you got it figured out!

Feel free to reach out to us if there's ever any issues. Even though the AP700 hasbeen discontinued, we'll still provide support.

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two Kessil AP700. I finally have some life in the tank after a long cycle. I'm having some problems with the lights going out at the correct time. I have them programmed for 9:00 PM off. They just went out at 9:09 PM. Close enough? lol

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have two Kessil AP700. I finally have some life in the tank after a long cycle. I'm having some problems with the lights going out at the correct time. I have them programmed for 9:00 PM off. They just went out at 9:09 PM. Close enough? lol
Once you sync with the app, it may self-correct the time?

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reinstalled the app a couple days ago. The app shows the correct time on my phone. Just does it's own thing as to when to shut down. I even added another point in the AM an hour before my start time with zero intensity. No effect.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 62 46.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back