Prodibo supplements?

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't sure about this stuff but I took a chance on an auction and won the Biokit-reef (6 ampoules of everything except start-up) for $9+S/H of course. What has some of you guys that have used it been through or seen, advice?....I don't really plan on using it full time just till this kit is gone and since my tank is a brand new set-up I though I would see if it helped get it stable faster....Either way I have thought about using it and couldn't pass up a $55 dollar kit for $9.......

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great steal!!! I'll have to dig pu the thread on RC but there are some Euro dudes that have great success with it. I know it is used over here in the states too, but I'm not sure of the thread. Some use it with the Zeovit(sp?) system.....I think.

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using it for 3+ months on my 14g biocube. My zoas and acans are growing really well, my water is crystal clear, I have no algea except a little that will grow on the glass. I do regular water tests and everything seems to be spot on. The only thing I would suggest is dosing the ReefBooster at night after the lights go out and turning your skimmer off for the night or just taking off the collection cup(this was recommended by a Prodibio employee who I spoke with and I think has to do with ORP?).
My tank also cycled in no time.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great deal! If you can document the effects.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 26.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back