Pyramid Butterfly Availability

boehm742

ReefKeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it just me or are the pyramid butterflies all but impossible to get online lately? Blue zoo, live aquaria, saltwaterfish. All out of stock for months it seems. Do they only get collected in certain seasons or am I just having bad luck? This week LiveAquaria finally had them back in stock from the wholesaler california facility so I jumped on a pair only to receive an email today that part of my order shipped and you guessed it. It's everything but the butterflies They say they will ship free when or if they are available if within two weeks but in not holding my breath.

Kmsutows

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I just saw your post.. I'm on business in IL and for the heck of it looked where you're from because the store i was at had a pyramid.. Aquatica is the name of the place.. it was one heck of a nice place! If you're in the Tinley Park area check it out

OP
OP
boehm742

boehm742

ReefKeeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny I just saw your post.. I'm on business in IL and for the heck of it looked where you're from because the store i was at had a pyramid.. Aquatica is the name of the place.. it was one heck of a nice place! If you're in the Tinley Park area check it out
I've never made it to that store, thanks for the heads up. Next time I'm up that way I'll have to check it out!

Kmsutows

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never made it to that store, thanks for the heads up. Next time I'm up that way I'll have to check it out!

Definitely worth it... I was ready to buy several acros if I knew they'd be allowed on my flight back. Very clean store and real nice owner

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Divers Den has a single black pyramid now and Pacific Island Aquatics has yellow pyramids in stock.

Baldguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DD is supposed to have a yellow pyramid coming later today.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice fish, just watch them for mouth damage and infections. I always treated mine with antibiotics prophylactically in QT. Have had a trio for years.

Back