Qt for a Purple tang

Aide

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I Qt a purple tang in a fully cycled and established 20 long for 2 months.

OP
OP
Aide

Aide

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thanks for your help and also since you are more experienced than me algae what or sea weed brand and type would you recomend me to feed it.

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thanks for your help and also since you are more experienced than me algae what or sea weed brand and type would you recomend me to feed it.
I'd recommend starting with frozen food just to get him started eating, and then try to introduce some nori and pellets-- this has worked well for me. Best of luck with your new fish!

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sailfin covered it pretty much, but to be more specific I’d recommend mysis shrimp and spirulina-enhanced brine shrimp to start. Offer some green seaweed sheets (I use a local FL brand, but Two Little Fishies also has a good product) in small quantities once you’re confident that it’s eating. In my experience, they don’t care much for purple seaweed sheets.

OP
OP
Aide

Aide

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool already have that supplies for my fox face in my big display so Im all set. Again thanks for the help

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 146 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.6%
Back