Question of day

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13.5 fluval evo saltwater tank. My temp is at between 77 and 78. Is that a good temp for a tank. If this need to be higher I have to problem going to get a better heater for my saltwater tank. Please advise. Thank you in advance

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13.5 fluval evo saltwater tank. My temp is at between 77 and 78. Is that a good temp for a tank. If this need to be higher I have to problem going to get a better heater for my saltwater tank. Please advise. Thank you in advance
That temp is fine as long as you keep it stable. I personally would try to keep it closer to 78.

OP
OP
Cdime712

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That temp is fine as long as you keep it stable. I personally would try to keep it closer to 78.
I'm in a apartment not to big to small but AC cross the room from it. My wife love that AC going all day. Cold weather coming just want to be prepare.

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run all my systems at 79. I think its a good mid point between hot and cold.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back