Rainbow BTA

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 months he has been fine. Eating every other week, closing up at night and opening in the morning. the last two weeks he's moved and barely open now. Emergency is I'm about to leave for 4 days in a couple hours. He's been on the move for a week now. he was completely upside down in a cave with no light just hanging there like he was dead, so I thought the worst, was gonna remove him this morning. I get it to do the deed and he's moved to the back of the tank higher on a rock and open. mouth seems tight. nothing coming out. but being gone for 4 days is concerning me that I come back to a nuked tank. Is that enough time for him to kill everything? Params are good. Thoughts, opinions? I've learned one thing about nems in 3 months, I don't know anything about them lol, and what I thought I knew, this guy has made sure I didn't. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Webslinger

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leave it alone. A keep you parameters stable. They will go for walks sometimes. I wouldn’t remove him unless his foot releases from the rock.

SeanZheng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
above+1, but be acutious, when they on the move, they have a higher chance get sucked into wavemaker, if that happens, you will face a milk tank when you come back

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could it of split. Keep your eyes open for a twin. My experience with them is they will go to the shadows to heal after a split.
They are a weird creature and will make you go crazy. Keep tank parameters good, lighting and keep them out of power heads and the restis up to them

OP
OP
Woodyth

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on this: Came back, He was flat on the top rock and bubbled like he should be. Last night, he decided to go walking again and ended up on the side of the rock where there is a bit more flow. Still looks better than when I left. Crazy creatures. Thanks for the many replies!

Back