Randy is leaving BRS?

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone just see the BRS video announcing Randy is leaving? It came out about 4 hrs ago. All they said is "leaving for another channel". I took that to mean he's leaving BRS. Supposedly more info is coming Friday.

Interesting.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His own channel replacing Ryan as the "face" of the co?

OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like they were careful to say that he was going to a different channel. They never said that Randy was leaving...
You're right but a different channel on BRS? That would be odd. To me a different channel would be a different company but speculation will get us nowhere. I think the live video is 1pm tomorrow. Having said that they would probably have to announce something if he were leaving. After all he's one of the main faces of BRS tv. I don't think it would go unnoticed by the viewing public if he suddenly disappeared from the channel. LOL

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right but a different channel on BRS? That would be odd. To me a different channel would be a different company but speculation will get us nowhere. I think the live video is 1pm tomorrow. Having said that they would probably have to announce something if he were leaving. After all he's one of the main faces of BRS tv. I don't think it would go unnoticed by the viewing public if he suddenly disappeared from the channel. LOL
Well let's say that the WWC hypothesis is not correct. BRS recently "split" their channel into BRS TV and BRS investigates. The video posted today was on BRS TV.

And look at all of the hype they have created with a 2 min video...

OP
OP
Karen00

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's say that the WWC hypothesis is not correct. BRS recently "split" their channel into BRS TV and BRS investigates. The video posted today was on BRS TV.

And look at all of the hype they have created with a 2 min video...
I didn't know that (split the channels). You are probably correct then. Yep, I fell for it. Haha. Still it's weird. I wonder what the response will be like when people tune in thinking it was going to be a juicy "leaving for the competition" when it turns out to ne "Yes, Randy is leaving BRS... wait for it... BRS". LOL I wouldn't want to be part of the investigation side then have something like another Vibrant scandal. They'll have to up their game. :)

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he is the face and voice that I and suspect many of us can and do identify with - man of modest means/tanks and ambition who is always seeking an incremental improvement in his understanding how to use the tools better end the tank happier.
Will follow him to see what he creates

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know that (split the channels). You are probably correct then. Yep, I fell for it. Haha. Still it's weird. I wonder what the response will be like when people tune in thinking it was going to be a juicy "leaving for the competition" when it turns out to ne "Yes, Randy is leaving BRS... wait for it... BRS". LOL I wouldn't want to be part of the investigation side then have something like another Vibrant scandal. They'll have to up their game. :)
The entire video was clearly made for laughs. Randy tied up with an extention cord and duck tapped mouth. This can only be a positive change.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back