• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rare rhodactis for your rare corals or supplies

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been growing og frag junkie Maui wowi rhodactis since 2016 and have a pretty good sized colony built back up. I am selling 2 of them to go towards supplies I need for various projects in my fish room, and believe those two are already sold. Anyway these are some of the rarest old school rhodactis from before the bounce craze went crazy, and they were considered holy grail mushrooms back then. Now they are seldom seen and still collectible.

I can cut probably up to 3 (mayyybe 4) for the right trade or multiple trades. These are 2-2.5" mommas that have all split numerous times which has the potential to be a quick return investment rather then growing from small babies.

Things I'm looking for high end jawbreakers, electus, high end bounce mushrooms (absolutely not interested in common bounces unless they're big mommas) other rare rhodactis mushrooms. High end sps, rainbow chalice, high grade scolys and acanthophyllia, as well as high end torches. Really anything rare, high end, or extremely collectible. Love to trade and just thought I'd see what's out there.

I'm also interested in supplies. I need skimmers, lights, return pumps, powerheads, calcium reactors, frag systems, sumps, baffle kits ect.. expanding my fish/ coral prop room and need all kinds of things.

Keep in mind unless what you're offering in trade is rare or high end then trade will need to be skewed in my favor.

Pics are just some examples of the FJ Maui wowi colony I have as well as the 2 that I posted for sale. The two listed for sale are not the ones I'm interested in trading. I will cut as many as I need to from the mother colony and they will look identical to the pair for sale.

Please PM all offers. I don't go back and check responses in ads very often and sometimes they get missed.
Thanks
Will Wohlers

20191218_212334.jpg 20191218_210631.jpg 20191218_205401.jpg

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • Full frame

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • All of the above

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back