• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red head elegant pseudochromis

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be looking for a Elegant Psudochromis to add to my tank here an another week or 2......If any of the sponsors can help or members that see them at there LFS please let me know. I bought one from Marinecenter about a year or so ago and an anemone ate it I think....Cause it just disappeared....Was one of my all time favorite fish.

Here is 2 links that show what they look like...
http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/pseudochromisdottybacks/redheadelegantpseudochromis/

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?pid=410&cid=21&did=1

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS had one over the summer, it roughed up some other fish so they they it in the fuge. I'm not sure if it's still alive, but their fuges are full of pods so who knows. I'll take a look tommorow for you. I saw it about a month ago, but the fuge is a total forest.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, I am surprised that is was aggressive. Mine was a total whimp and they are supposed to be the least aggressive of all pseudochromis....

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a cool looking fish.

Pitcom - which LFS? east coast aquatics?

Yeah man. Didn't know anyone on here lived in the area. That's the only store i really buy anything from except for some frags i got from the zoo.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jgoslee don't be going down there before pit can and buying my fish.....Or I'll hunt you down....LOL

IF they even have it.....

Back