Red Sea ReefBeat. App Issues???? Help

K9Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone having sudden issues with Red Sea ReefBeat app?? Suddenly mine is asking me to log in with email and PW. I don’t rember the PW so I do the “forgot pw” and it states it sent me an emal to change it but the email never comes. The app was walking 100% for the last 6-7 months. Thanks

Smithrz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine will sign me out maybe once every 6-8 weeks. Most tech companies do this as a security measure, because allowing indefinite periods of being logged into a service leaves you, and them open to abuse, fraud, attacks, etc…

I use a password manager (LastPass), so no need to remember all your passwords. Strongly recommend if this frustrates you, or you forget your passwords.

If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it might be in your spam folder. Failing that, just send them a support ticket, my experience with that has been good, they respond within a day or two usually.

OP
OP
K

K9Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine will sign me out maybe once every 6-8 weeks. Most tech companies do this as a security measure, because allowing indefinite periods of being logged into a service leaves you, and them open to abuse, fraud, attacks, etc…

I use a password manager (LastPass), so no need to remember all your passwords. Strongly recommend if this frustrates you, or you forget your passwords.

If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it might be in your spam folder. Failing that, just send them a support ticket, my experience with that has been good, they respond within a day or two usually.
Thank you. I’m going to have to do the support route.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 98 81.0%
  • Other.

Back